the thread about nothing...

92 bucks for some limited edition pros? Find me a better bargain.

Love my purchase so far
pimp.gif
$92 for some $400 headphones.. 

you more than likely got got for some fake beats, b.

$92 for some $400 headphones.. 

you more than likely got got for some fake beats, b.
This is where I would post some pics of the packaging, the box, the headphones, etc. to prove how in the wrong you are...

But idc so, yeah
laugh.gif
all that stuff don't mean anything brah.. 
laugh.gif

bootleggers are on top of their game these days.

keep thinking you got a 75% discount.

i actually heard some of the fakes sound better than the real ones.. so there's that.

Didn't think I should start a new thread but I think this is worth sharing...

First, I have been donating blood since I was like 18, the phlebotomist people always told me I had the special blood that could save babies (O-) so I started doing some research and came across this site for a place that makes this stuff called RhoGAM which if you do some research, its a product used to save babies who would most likely die at birth so I immediately signed up to help. Its a long process checking to see if you meet the requirements, took about 7 months for me but all in all, its a plasma donation center, and to sweeten the deal, they pay you to travel to the facility ($55 for me each time, twice/week)

If that may be something of interest to you, you can find out more info here: http://www.donatingplasma.org/search/find.aspx

Second, seeing as I am bring in an extra $440/month from this, maybe I could find something to do with it besides waste it on sneakers and whatnot right? Well, I recently received an email from one of the many sites I'm subscribed to regarding something called "DRPs" I don't know if you are familiar with this but it has to do with stocks, and investing without going through a broker, and with little startup money.

If this may be of interest to you, you can find out more info here: http://50DollarsAMonth.com/

Cliffs:

started donating whole blood
converted to donating plasma to save more lives
getting paid to do it
going to invest the extra money
wanted to share with you guys
maybe you could help save lives as well, or put your extra funds to use with that info

Saving lives and getting paid :pimp:

any of u papis donate sperm?

:lol:

all that stuff don't mean anything brah.. :lol:

i actually heard some of the fakes sound better than the real ones.. so there's that.

See the thing is, i've bought some solo's from best buy before and the package for these pro's along with the headphones are EXACTLY the same. It's literally the exact same thing. (Minus the fact that one is a pair of solo's and the other are some pro's)

Since tomorrow is the last day of class, one of my professors decided to throw a potluck.

I signed up to take cookies.

I just remembered about it. We don't have cookies at home. I can't buy them tomorrow because I have class all day.

Since tomorrow is the last day of class, one of my professors decided to throw a potluck.

I just remembered about it. We don't have cookies at home. I can't buy them tomorrow because I have class all day.

Hit up them drive-thru liquor stores or a 24 Hour CVS nahmean

Hit up them drive-thru liquor stores or a 24 Hour CVS nahmean

I always sign up for the plates/napkins/cutlery.

:lol:

all that stuff don't mean anything brah.. 
laugh.gif

See the thing is, i've bought some solo's from best buy before and the package for these pro's along with the headphones are EXACTLY the same. It's literally the exact same thing. (Minus the fact that one is a pair of solo's and the other are some pro's)
if you want you can watch this to make sure you didn't get hit with the okie-doke..

Okay I need a name on one of the girls at the end of the VS show. She was the one who said something about Bruno Mars.

Was it Candice something? Help a brother out NT.

Back
Top Bottom