the thread about nothing...

Yellow reps ... I thought everyone started out with 10 :wow:

lol I think its kinda funny "just getting started" sounds better than "hasn't received many thumbs up yet"

I've got a algebra test online thats due tonight- so not ready for it (had to go back and take a class that i was originally exempt from, but got screwed when i transferred). Its been since high school since i did this stuff. Anyways, its chapter 5. Is there anybody that knows this stuff really well? :nerd: I'll make it worth your time for help :wink: paypal

mathway.com can help you

Man, women too good to say "thank you" when I/You hold the door for them? :smh:

Like damn, let me help you find your manners.

dont do things expecting thanks.

do things because you want to.
You really think I'm doing it for the thank you's? Please..

If that were so, I'd stand by the door the entire day :lol: It'd just be nice to see some common courtesy.

IDK

all i know is that you posted about it and i provided a general response.

merely a post about nothing.

lest it affects you personally

If that were so, I'd stand by the door the entire day :lol: It'd just be nice to see some common courtesy.

IDK

all i know is that you posted about it and i provided a general response.

merely a post about nothing.

lest it affects you personally
I hold doors regardless if the last person said thank you or not.

But lets say your mom does a nice deed such as fixing you a hot plate coming home, the least you could say is thank you, had you not, how do you think she'd feel?
She ain't doing it for the thank you's...It'd just be nice to receive one.

I know the comparison is a bit strong between a stranger and a family member, but *kanyeshrug. And they wonder why chivalry is dead >D.

Again, I'll continue holding doors and trying to help others...:smile:

Last edited:

This. About 30 min ago, some dude came up to me asking for a cup of coffee. He appeared to be homeless. Initally I lied, said I didn't have enough money. I didn't know what he would do with the dollar he asked me. Went to pay for my stuff and told them to charge me for a cup of coffee and give it to the man. He got his coffee, just turned and walked out. No thank you or nothing. I didn't get mad. Just shrugged and kept it movin.

I know I can't be the only cat on NT that wouldn't have a problem smashing a girl built like Kendall Jenner or smashing a girl built like Maliah. As long as they look good I don't see why cats gotta be so picky.

Exactly. So don't worry about it. When I hold doors open, it has nothing to do with the female, it because my momma raised me better. If beesh cant respect that, **** them and their multiple baby daddies.

I'm trying to figure out how to sell multiple pairs of these Cool Grays on Ebay. I hate this crap.

Thanks^ i guess i can just do it myself then.
I was thinking $100 for 90 minutes or less of work would be square
:nerd:

i know some guy thats an engineer major that did my online math for me last year. still got his number. pm me if interested

Back
Top Bottom