the thread about nothing...

longestgifbombever7boas.gif

Trying to bag a chick, really just want to be cool with her and get it in in the process. Don't wanna just come out and tell her that but, yeah.

And she obviously wants me to be much more than that. Feeling compelled to tell me "I been lonely for the past two years. No one there to lean on, no one there to understand me, and I been through a lot in my life so i'm scared to be hurt" all this blah stuff that I care nothing for. I don't want to be your man, I don't want to be there for you and all that….

Fambs this sucks.

I'm on the second chapter of the Walking Dead...so far so good.
Spartacus:
Spoiler [+]
I just watched the episode where Crixus gets sliced by that undefeatable guy(I don't remember his name). The cgi blood was weird in the beginning but now it just makes some action scenes more dramatic. I kind of like it. Hopefully that roman general's wife shows her %+%! again. Since Sparatacus chopped off the head of *insert character name* is he now the top gladiator or does he have to work his way up? Can he be considered the champion now that he had to save Crixus's %!+? Edit: I just started watching episode 6, this question was answered immediately.

To anyone that like funny youtubers, check out the hodgetwins.
This video had me rolling. http://www.youtube.com/re...0.0.0.0.130.367.3j1.4.0.
They also have a fitness channel.

Is there a word for when you start taking a piss, then you flush the toilet, then you try to finish pissing before the toilet stops flushing?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I know this isn't S&T, but..
Who here is watching Mayweather/Cotto? 

Predictions..? 
nerd.gif
Money in 12, but I'm pulling for Cotto

Is there a word for when you start taking a piss, then you flush the toilet, then you try to finish pissing before the toilet stops flushing?
Pipe Race?

I'm looking forward to too many video games.
I dont play games as much before unless I'm at a friends house but I've had the urge to pick something up

Whats coming out?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I know this isn't S&T, but..
Who here is watching Mayweather/Cotto? 

Predictions..? 
nerd.gif

I'm hoping for cotto but I see him losing. I just want someone to mess up mayweathers undefeated record. Dude is lame. Plus I just hate athletes and people in general that are cocky.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

Sounds a bit like ducktales, but if not 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

21od4aw.jpg

This is
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
. Doesn't even matter if it is true or not this truly what FAMILY is about.

Originally Posted by iYen

What are some effective study group strategies that you guys use?

Step 1: Get a study room in the library/student center
Step 2: Bring snacks to munch on
Step 3: All of you agree to enforce a set time limit to study before you goof off for a bit. Try starting with an hour of studying followed by a 20 minute break.
Step 4: Repeat Step 3

Hair under the arms or the one arm hug for the lady?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Graduation is next Saturday and it has me really hype for mine in the Fall.
2012, I'd love to keep my job situation and be able to take two weeks to work and two weeks to travel abroad.
Repeat and do it for the entire year.

Definitely need to shed some expenses this year first.

Excited for my interview tomorrow. Hopefully this will be my foot in the door of the industry!

Originally Posted by kickstart

Hair under the arms or the one arm hug for the lady?
Definitely the armpit hair. 
sick.gif
If your son is drafted to the NFL in the 1st round the least you could do is shave your armpits or not wear a strapless dress.

Good luck with your interview

I kinda like how we're all sharing our progressive stories on the women we're crushing on. I've started to talk to that girl I said I was oddly attracted to many pages back, but I don't how to properly gauge things so far. We haven't even hung out that much (supposed to happen during the summer) but through text messages and brief encounters in person, there will be moments when I don't think she wants anything to do with me, and then there's moments when I think she's digging me.

Back
Top Bottom