the thread about nothing...

nerd.gif

I think I got some sort of chronic depression or something I was happy earlier today but now it's like :\

I think I got some sort of chronic depression or something I was happy earlier today but now it's like :\

That's just 95 traffic and the commute home from work.

No need to feel blue during the holidays even though it is pretty common for folks to feel down during this time of year for a variety of reasons.

That's just 95 traffic and the commute home from work.

No need to feel blue during the holidays even though it is pretty common for folks to feel down during this time of year for a variety of reasons.

local kid jumped off one of the overpasses last night. traffic was hell for a minute.

currensy what part of VA you in, b?

local kid jumped off one of the overpasses last night. traffic was hell for a minute.
currensy what part of VA you in, b?

Yeah I saw on the news. Jumped off the 208 overpass. Massaponax High School kid, damn shame.

There have been a lot of jumpers into the Rappahannock River off the bridges on 95 over the last year or so.

I liked seriously funny as well. With LAMP's incorporation of Kev's upbringing, it put LAMP above seriously funny. Both were good though.

Back
Top Bottom