the thread about nothing...

Got contacted by a recruiter for a position I applied for at Northrop Grumman.

Receiving an offer later this week or early next would feel so goodman
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

so hungry, tryna burn and get some grub before this laker game start.

what to eat? chipotle or in and out? (finals week and I ain't talkin bout the league, no time to cook at all today)

You just compared Ohio and Asgard.

I'm just at work bsing.... What abort you guys at work do you BS a lot throughout your day or actually work?

Originally Posted by kix28

I'm just at work bsing.... What abort you guys at work do you BS a lot throughout your day or actually work?

It's a mixture of both actually.
For the past couple days I've actually been working as opposed to just goofing off my whole shift.

Actually working kills more time than goofing off 
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Retro23J

Got contacted by a recruiter for a position I applied for at Northrop Grumman.

Receiving an offer later this week or early next would feel so goodman
pimp.gif
Thats a serious W, hope it works out for you fam.

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

Originally Posted by cap1229

I hope he snipes ravage. I wouldnt be sad.
grin.gif

As much as I don't like ravage he has tenure and you don't.  JJB is that way ---->

do you honestly think that weak $#+! is going to work. WE could over to JJB right now and it's you who wouldnt survive on some real $#+!. Like where I came from matters to me. Go back into your shell turtle dove.

That's okay with me. He said something to me that derailed one of my posts and I havent forgotten about it.

it can be ravage > cap all day. That don't mean %!!$ to me. All I said was if he gets snipped I won't miss him.

That's okay with me. He said something to me that derailed one of my posts and I havent forgotten about it.

it can be ravage > cap all day. That don't mean %!!$ to me. All I said was if he gets snipped I won't miss him.

here's some diplo to ease your soul... calmate

what was it? and was it that serious?
nerd.gif

I see I struck a nerve. Why in the hell would I go to JJB with a bunch of fat girls obsessed with boy bands? The fact of matter is this is a boys club and you are just an interloper from another site. You obviously feel the same way or you wouldn't be so butthurt over the comments that come from little old me. And trust no one is missing you if you left.

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

Co sign on rather having n OG Goonie than cap. Srs.

I would normally come for your neck right about now but it ain't right considering situation you recently went through so all I'm ask is...how is new fatherhood treating you?
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom