the thread about nothing...

LL

mean.gif
x infinity

I ended up watching "That's my Boy." It was pretty good.

I have some dumb questions.
Do you guys appreciate me?Is there anything wrong calling a girl cute in the WDYWT thread?
For the last 36 hours,I felt like I was getting spat on here on NT.

:nerd:
What?

I haven't been in those threads in some time.

Do you guys appreciate me?Is there anything wrong calling a girl cute in the WDYWT thread?

What?

I'll post this again.
Someone doesn't like me for posting a Zooey gif in here everyday.I did say that I was gonna post one here in
everyday for Dec.Someone doesn't like me for contributing in every women threads.He said it takes skills to earn reps.My A___.
I opened a can of worms in the WDYWT thread by saying she was cute and these mumbo jumbo came in.
Dudes were offended over her licking her sole, c'mon. :smh:

LL

mean.gif
x infinity
I wanted to post this and ask how NT felt about this but I had a feeling Meth would snipe me.

I just wanna know how they got to this point . . . my mans on the ground just has the most nonchalant look on his face and everyone else has the most eerie smile, especially dude dressed as Freddie, dude literally has the 'problem?' trollface down to perfection.

Last edited:
I'll post this again.
Someone doesn't like me for posting a Zooey gif in here everyday.I did say that I was gonna post one here in
everyday for Dec.Someone doesn't like me for contributing in every women threads.He said it takes skills to earn reps.My A___.
I opened a can of worms in the WDYWT thread by saying she was cute and these mumbo jumbo came in.
Dudes were offended over her licking her sole, c'mon.
mean.gif
indifferent.gif
Skill to earn reps.

Whos this dude?
nerd.gif

Rob i just saw that thread..and you came a little too strong..just a tad bit.

im not gonna go as far as the other dudes went as to being richards about it but you shoulda just said nice outfit and kept it moving..

just my opinion..

i've never taken pictures of me showing off shoes n whatnot i could never do that wdywtd stuff..

Last edited:
Rob i just saw that thread..and you came a little too strong..just a tad bit.

im not gonna go as far as the other dudes went as to being richards about it but you shoulda just said nice outfit and kept it moving..

just my opinion..

i've never taken pictures of me showing off shoes n whatnot i could never do that wdywtd stuff..
True,oh well.

What?

I'll post this again.

Link to thread ? :nerd:

.. and yes, I appreciate you much ! :D

Need an E-hug ?

What?

I'll post this again.

Link to thread ? :nerd:

.. and yes, I appreciate you much ! :D

Need an E-hug ?
http://niketalk.com/t/515419/yo-official-december-wdywt-thread-vol-holiday-season/720

Back
Top Bottom