the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by cubanref

Anyone ever wonder if Mods have other SN to just troll? I mean they are Mods....please don't ban me
frown.gif

I too think this... i bet Method Man be trollin' under other screen names n %$!%... don't ban me bro... i eem much do nunthin
frown.gif
frown.gif

My mama say 
tuck your chain son 

they'll take it,

I hit her with one of them stale faces

Originally Posted by cap1229

Misfits fans where you at? Lauren ain't coming back.
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

"I'm a $@+!#! rocket scientist"
laugh.gif

guyz look.

https://rt.com/usa/news/p...rnment-resettlement-526/

Spoiler [+]
[h2]Alleged US Army doc: re-education camps and psy-op missions aimed at activists [/h2]
Get short URLemail story to a friendprint version

Published: 03 May, 2012, 22:01

chilgo-carroll-camp.n.jpg

US military Camp Carroll in Chilgo (AFP Photo / Jung Yeon-Je)

TAGS:Military,Protest,Politics,Terrorism,USA,Police

An American military document just uncovered appears to detail an US Army plan that calls for detaining “political activists

Girl I'm dating told me she's going on the pill soon, dry spell about to be broken!!!!! Post some gifs for me boys

Originally Posted by MarcMac360

rolled for the first time yesterday....felt....great. today....very mellow. i kinda enjoy it.

It's not as bad as I expected at first. Whatever mood you're in before determines how you'll feel on it. Unfortunately the first time I did I was with some hood dudes ready to burn the first cat that looked the wrong way
laugh.gif

I have a lot of close minded people around me. I like Justin Beiber's song Boyfriend. I think if he was black he'd get more of the props he deserves from the urban community.

Originally Posted by CJ863

rolled for the first time yesterday....felt....great. today....very mellow. i kinda enjoy it.

It's not as bad as I expected at first. Whatever mood you're in before determines how you'll feel on it. Unfortunately the first time I did I was with some hood dudes ready to burn the first cat that looked the wrong way
laugh.gif
I was somewhat nervous but overall in a good mood. I was hanging out with a few people from school and they were generous to
pimp.gif
 me out and let me try it. The first wave was like
eek.gif
 then it settled and I was clenching my jaw pretty hard. We went on this long %%% drive listening to brostep (mind you these dudes are "bros"). I actually can see why people would listen to dubstep...only on drugs though. But I was rollin as I drove home and I had another
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
 experience while driving on the freeway listening to the Weeknd. Felt like I melted into my leathers man.  

Originally Posted by CJ863

laugh.gif
I was somewhat nervous but overall in a good mood. I was hanging out with a few people from school and they were generous to
pimp.gif
 me out and let me try it. The first wave was like
eek.gif
 then it settled and I was clenching my jaw pretty hard. We went on this long %%% drive listening to brostep (mind you these dudes are "bros"). I actually can see why people would listen to dubstep...only on drugs though. But I was rollin as I drove home and I had another
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
 experience while driving on the freeway listening to the Weeknd. Felt like I melted into my leathers man.  
sounds like you had a good experience

Originally Posted by cord15

My mama say 
tuck your chain son 

they'll take it,

I hit her with one of them stale faces

Ill be there mama
they know who i am mama

I'm still your little boy, but to them I'm the man mama

My excitement for the Avengers is growing by the day. Sadly, I'm waiting for my cousin to go see it with me next week. The sadder part? I'm 30.
laugh.gif

Acid>Every other psych
I love acid, I stopped doing psychs but if I ever went back to it I'd be dropping tabs left and right.

Just received an odd-placed wink face text message from this girl. Don't know if she's messing with me or not, or if I'm giving it too much thought 
nerd.gif

BROS!!!!

MY FINAL EXAM WAS 10:45 - 1:15... I SHOW UP AT 12 SUMTHIN'.... NO ONE WAS THERE.... EMAILED TEACHER.... SHE SAID WHERE WAS I AT 10:45... I NEED EXCUSE... HALP ME!!!!

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

No bull... Misfits is dead to me now. Nathan, Simon and now Kelly?! This whomps.

sorry to break it to you harder... no Alisha too. announced way earlier

Back
Top Bottom