the thread about nothing...

^ i had to google what gbe 300 meant. That picture on the 4th line in images :wow:

saw this one too, :rofl:

I don't know what you...WHOA!!

Obviously, safe search is off at the office. :x

Looks like we are all in the same boat....no one else is at work today.

I won fantasy football this year. First time ever for me. Thank you AP and Jamaal Charles and my waiver hero Randall Cobb.

Rain/snow/sleet right now in greenbelt....weather sucks

Blizzard here in Cleveland.......... Watched the NWO Documentary on Netflix last night, got me searching for a NWO Knit hat......no luck though [emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji][emoji]128532[/emoji]

Terrible weather here in the DC Metro area.....super slow week at work. Great time to get caught up and study for this certification. Great time to leave early to head over to watch the Wizards play "basketball" (if you can even call it that).

About to take a sign there that reads: "I was bad this year.....Santa didn't give me a stocking full of coal though, he gave me Wizards tickets." :smh:

Anybody here have a PMP Certification?

i could not live on the eastcoast or anywhere else besides cali...its cold as hell for me already and its 53 degrees 
tired.gif

I'm sluggish as **** from eating all that Christmas food.
A little hungover too.
All is well.

I mean, really, what good is an iPad going to be for an 7 year old?
My little nephew has one and he's only 4 
laugh.gif

I don't think they need it but it isn't that bad for them either... it has a lot of interactive games that actually teach them stuff.

These little ninjas can actually learn from it.. whenever my nephews on it he just repeats everything.. saying his abcs doing math all that **** on there.

It isn't as bad as you think

It's so slow a work. Anybody else working today?
Nope, off till Jan. 2nd :smokin

Going to see Jack Reacher this afternoon. I wanted to watch Django, but i'll probably wait another week or catch it tomorrow.

Finally we're getting some cold weather here in Houston lol, yesterday was windy as **** I'm talking about 20-30 mph winds :wow: never been part of it before

sunny 57 degrees today, still cold as **** but no rain, venice skatepark later in the day
nthat.gif
wish i didn't have court
mean.gif

good morning 

So theres this chick that I've known for a long time, and her new boyfriends facebook name is "Rusty Shackelford", so I sent her a message yesterday saying

can you PLEASE ask your boyfriend if he is an NT'er? if he is, he'll know what I'm talking about. Thanks Julie, Merry Christmas

I think the capitalized PLEASE made it seem like an emergency, but son had no idea what I was talking about lol

Man Rusty Shackleford is from King of the Hill. Blew up the spot for no reason.

It's so slow a work. Anybody else working today?

It's so dead here the lights keep going out (motion detection).

Last edited:
i hoped everyone had a safe and great christmas TAN Fams

Mine was dope, got to spend some time with my baby cousin. My grandma loved her gift, dont know how many Christmas's she has left, so we gotta enjoy them. The food was bomb, me, my dad and brother got busy in the kitchen. How was yours?

Back
Top Bottom