the thread about nothing...

nice job with those boxes fellas
nthat.gif

that's an awesome idea 

What are these boxes you speak of and why are you on pages? I don't know whats going on. :frown:

It's the Box of Nothing.

First dude send it to someone, put things in it. Give it away to second dude.

Second dude has the box of nothing, takes the things from it, put other nothings in it, send it to another person.

etc. etc. etc.

MMG chose a page and took someone that posted in that page.

I always wanted to send brews in the mail to a fellow bruh and I succeeded
glasses.gif

Ray should rig the gift exchange for TAN so Trill is my elf
nerd.gif

Last edited:
What are these boxes you speak of and why are you on pages? I don't know whats going on. 
frown.gif
It's the Box of Nothing.

First dude send it to someone, put things in it. Give it away to second dude.

Second dude has the box of nothing, takes the things from it, put other nothings in it, send it to another person.

etc. etc. etc.

MMG chose a page and took someone that posted in that page.
Okay I understand now. I didn't understand how you got picked.

rawyray has some cool handwriting, i never learned how to write 80% cursive while keeping it in print :frown:

think i'ma make spaghetti and meatballs after i wash these clothes :smokin

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...
1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...
you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.
if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)
if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
for those interested.

how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...
1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...
you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.
if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)
if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
for those interested.
Or just air out the deadbeat's address, name, phone#, etc

Back
Top Bottom