the thread about nothing...

379403_10151333751204742_1829966478_n.jpg

Anyone know about speaker set ups? I'm trying to get a small speaker setup under $200 for my room. Don't need too much power so I just want something that sounds decent. Any recommendations?

cant believe you need a associates to be a assistant manager at chipotle. not for nothing though 40k+bonuses/benefits is not bad/

girls playing with girls? I like that
tumblr_merm5uplij1qfbz1so1_r1_500.gif

:evil:

dumb ***** taking their sweet time to send the money after winning on ebay? I dont like that

tumblr_mcbxwhU4gN1rtq11qo1_500.gif

:stoneface: stupid ****

i just now realize i meant to put page 3505 not 4005, thats too far away :lol: :smh:
so here are the potential winners for the Box O Nothing papis :nerd:
Louislagerfeld
some regs mixed in with new guys :pimp: :pimp:
as usual, I don't win anything |I

Lana is VERY good looking as well :wow:
Thank you!!!!!!!!! :wink:
she responded to me!! :D :wow:

I thought of something like this, years ago
teyana taylor's face is atrocious, the body is on point tho

The champ getting no love from the TAN crew. Powerballin is disappointed

I gotta work 10pm-2am....on New Years Eve....in Camden, NJ :smh:
RIP

Supposed to go to this chicks house and kicking it with my boys at night. But after fapping im not really in the mood to kick it with her. Has this happened to anyone? .
happens to me all the time :lol:
I make better decisions after I rub one out

Where is everyone on Twitter getting these hashtag avys from???
Backstory or link to this #UGLY avy craze would be greatly appreciated
I would like to know as well :nerd:

Anyone know about speaker set ups? I'm trying to get a small speaker setup under $200 for my room. Don't need too much power so I just want something that sounds decent. Any recommendations?

Let me know what you find bro! Im in the same boat. Although you should really make this Question into a thread!

So i'm getting ready to move and need boxes for a reasonable price, i found 15 18x18x24 boxes from home depot for 35 but they're online only and i need them for today and tomorrow. Any suggestions would help, i'm in the bay area f.y.i

So i'm getting ready to move and need boxes for a reasonable price, i found 15 18x18x24 boxes from home depot for 35 but they're online only and i need them for today and tomorrow. Any suggestions would help, i'm in the bay area f.y.i
have you tried the local grocery stores?

they usually don't mind giving out boxes.. they're gonna crush them anyway.

Last edited:
Try public storage places and walmart.

Last edited:
how about a "Secret Holiday About Nothing" spectacular...

1 - 16 - 12 is officially the 'holiday about nothing' (yeah I just made that up)...

you send out a gift about nothing and will receive a gift about nothing, how much do you want to spend? who cares... my questionnare will be loaded with the most random and irrelevant information regarding your 'person about nothing'.

if you are in PM me with your email address... (deadline is new years at midnight)

if you deadbeat this, then expect this after every single one of your posts after 1 -16 - 12... and on top of that, the TAN fam will promise to never read, or quote any of your posts in here... you will be dead to us
nthat.gif
for those interested.

Back
Top Bottom