the thread about nothing...

So last semester my professor told us she had a cookie company but wouldnt tell us the name. So i found out the company then i proceeded to find her address. Would it be weird to send her cookies to her own address sent from her own name?

I just started Instagram..... and I kinda get what that is and I know there is a thread for that.

but what is Snapchat? I got B's tryna get me to snapchat, do I just take pics of my asian ****? or is it more of an actual social thing where I take random pics and whatnot with **** pics thrown in every now and then?
anybody?

Anyone watch Boardwalk Empire? I just started s1 e1 and it looks ehhhh...Worth watching?
I just watched the first episode too... I'm feeling the same, not sure if it's worth committing to or not
I just started Instagram..... and I kinda get what that is and I know there is a thread for that.

but what is Snapchat? I got B's tryna get me to snapchat, do I just take pics of my asian ****? or is it more of an actual social thing where I take random pics and whatnot with **** pics thrown in every now and then?
anybody?
http://www.snapchat.com/#What-is-snapchat?
good looks, but I wanted a feel for what the general TANers used it for

anybody?
some dude actually made a thread about it..

apparently he uses it to send penis picture to his female friends.. and in return they send him da nudes.

anybody?
some dude actually made a thread about it..

apparently he uses it to send penis picture to his female friends.. and in return they send him da nudes.
ya that's what I figured.. thanks man.

Off to snapping pics of my penis!

Anyone watch Boardwalk Empire? I just started s1 e1 and it looks ehhhh...Worth watching?
it's actually one of my favorite shows, i would say stick with it.
God it's so boring right now
laugh.gif
, though it is the pilot.

I'm thinking of either Sons of Anarchy, or B.E...I just got through with The Walking Dead
pimp.gif
well, since you put it that way..

put boardwalk on the backburner and dive head first in to SoA.. that show is too damn good.

i've never been as emotionally involved with a TV show the way i am with Sons.

it's actually one of my favorite shows, i would say stick with it.
God it's so boring right now
laugh.gif
, though it is the pilot.

I'm thinking of either Sons of Anarchy, or B.E...I just got through with The Walking Dead
pimp.gif
well, since you put it that way..

put boardwalk on the backburner and dive head first in to SoA.. that show is too damn good.

i've never been as emotionally involved with a TV show the way i am with Sons.
will do the same

Back
Top Bottom