the thread about nothing...

394812_376849602411996_1260777459_n.jpg

This is the first time in my life ever seeing a baby squirrel 
laugh.gif

yea man. the crazy thing is vitamin d costs almost triple of the b-12. my blood tests was cheaper than that. i paid my freakin deductible and gets hit with this :smh:
The struggle man . Get through that brodie
Then u got drop ya doc for that
Literally too

The hell i thought i had narrowed down my sheet selection......but microfiber vs cotton??!?!?! uh.......

I LOVE ZOOEY DESCHANEL

R.I.P
--------------------------

640px-MTA_New_York_City_Bus_New_Flyer_Xcelsior_%282011%29.jpg

i hate the people that thought that this was a good design for a bus
it looks deformed & disgusting :x and now they're putting more and more of these ugly beast in service :smh:

inb4 its just a bus get over it

Last edited:
why do women do **** like this :stoneface:

what, wrap their hair when its not done? Would you prefer her undone head? Or a durag perhaps? Maybe some curlers?

and you were really asking, why do BLACK women do stuff like this

Last edited:
what, wrap their hair when its not done? Would you prefer her undone head? Or a durag perhaps? Maybe some curlers?

This **** here is a S U P E R wrap my *****. So what is their excuse when their hair IS DONE, but continue to pull this anyway?

it looks deformed & disgusting :x and now they're putting more and more of these ugly beast in service :smh:

I hate the new buses we got in Houston :smh: they look bad bodied.

why do women do **** like this :stoneface:
to take care of their hair?

Last edited:

This **** here is a S U P E R wrap my *****. So what is their excuse when their hair IS DONE, but continue to pull this anyway?

Girls wrap their hair like this to maintain the wrap....the only extraneous part is the extra large flaps, but its better to add some style than to walk around with a durag or a bandana on or something

This is why I hate christmas decorations.
Cosigning this. Nothing worse than when you have that huge Silly Puttyesque wall of text type out and then something ruins it. That is why I always select all and copy my posts on here.
sick.gif
Eye Infection? That sounds unpleasant
This but replace those stupid games with HYDRO THUNDER, CRUISIN EXOTICA, and TIME CRISIS!!!!!!!!. Arcarde games where you get to hold the wheel or the gun >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
YES how come they never had a console version of hydro thunder? that and the one with the snowmobiles
Snowmobiles? WUT?
uhh I have it on n64
never owned an nintendo product so i didnt know.
I mean it did take a long time from the transition from arcade to console. It was a big release for Dreamcast and pretty sure it was on playstation as well. Honestly though it isn't as fun on the console.
Yeah I had it for Dreamcast and it was too dope. Damn the Torpedos
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I LOVE ZOOEY DESCHANEL
R.I.P

it looks deformed & disgusting
sick.gif
and now they're putting more and more of these ugly beast in service
mean.gif

It looks nice on the inside though
ohwell.gif

Girls wrap their hair like this to maintain the wrap....the only extraneous part is the extra large flaps, but its better to add some style than to walk around with a durag or a bandana on or something

Well, sir, i dont like it.

exactly. damned if you do, damned if you don't. not everything a woman does has to be appealing/benefit a man, you should just move on
to the next one if it bothers you that much BUT every woman does stuff like this to take care of their hair.

How do my TAN bros feel about wristwear? Bracelets in particular.

MIANSAI makes some really nice ones

70e15178588411e29e6f22000a9e2992_7.jpg

44c28a6e588711e2b3e122000a1f9a4f_7.jpg

c2e7b3f8273911e2ac3022000a1fb72c_7.jpg

a54f126c56b611e2b85522000a9e28f2_7.jpg

e25df8da56b611e2b62322000a9f12da_7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom