the thread about nothing...

thnx pabs

any of this happen to u brahs? my best bro and i would always hang out and chill and do things like for our whole lives since being babies but for the past month or two after he got with some chick hes been acting way different. like never hitting me up or hanging out and when we rarely do hes always on the phone or rushing to leave to go with her but then he still has the nerve to ask me for favors

slide_34713_312463_large.jpg

trying to decode the secret message in the license number :nerd:

before 7 you ate nine ......???

as far as I got

someone posted a cartoon cap like the simpsons one on here that had the character visit the eye doctor and the board with the letters going big to small wrote out saying "ask about the Illuminati" one time if anyone remembers

another screencap had Hey Arnold walking down the street and the view was from inside a convenience store and the magazines had the titles "Catdog" and "Spongebob Squarepants" on them. both shows that came after Hey Arnold

thnx pabs

any of this happen to u brahs? my best bro and i would always hang out and chill and do things like for our whole lives since being babies but for the past month or two after he got with some chick hes been acting way different. like never hitting me up or hanging out and when we rarely do hes always on the phone or rushing to leave to go with her but then he still has the nerve to ask me for favors

that kind of stuff happens when you get a new broad, let him live for a minute.

thnx pabs

that kind of stuff happens when you get a new broad, let him live for a minute.

he always acts like that when he finds a new girl.

do any of u watch 2 broke girls? want to start watching because of miss dennings

someone posted a cartoon cap like the simpsons one on here that had the character visit the eye doctor and the board with the letters going big to small wrote out saying "ask about the Illuminati" one time if anyone remembers

another screencap had Hey Arnold walking down the street and the view was from inside a convenience store and the magazines had the titles "Catdog" and "Spongebob Squarepants" on them. both shows that came after Hey Arnold

i feel so naked & lame without my phone. im over here emailing females tryna explain myself & get em to come thru
mean.gif
better start training pigeons or sending smoke signals...

if yall want to watch an entertaining movie check out "butter"

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
 out of 5 :smokins

Back
Top Bottom