the thread about nothing...

Nick Minaj and Tae Heckard look like they are the legitimate daughters of Chaka Khan

Last edited:
King James' streak 
frown.gif
 Goodnight, TAN family.

Yo can someone help me I've never figured this out since the new niketalk came in.

How do I pyramid quote? If I quote somebody who quoted somebody it will only quote the last person instead of all 3. So if I quoted Pablo above me it wouldn't shown his initial post with th video or iYens comment. Only what he just said above me.

Last edited:
Yo can someone help me I've never figured this out since the new niketalk came in.

How do I pyramid quote? If I quote somebody who quoted somebody it will only quote the last person instead of all 3.

If I had a penny ...

Go to Account Settings, scroll down to Site Preferences, and uncheck "Remove Nested Quotes".

How do I pyramid quote? If I quote somebody who quoted somebody it will only quote the last person instead of all 3.
Go to my profile,edit account detail,and then scroll down and then you will see a check mark with remove nested replies.

roll.gif

That's Ryan from Oz right?

His character on Oz is a piece of crap.
Yeah and piece of crap is an understatement.

Damn I need rewatch Oz, It's been so long
I feel like I'm time traveling when I watch Oz.

Because when I look up the actors on wiki, they're all old as hell.
laugh.gif
  It's funny to see some of those guys randomly scattered on different shows and commercials now

I havent watched it since it was on HBO originally. One of my pops favorite shows

Thanks, preciate it.

I was hitting multi quote twice then quote once, trying out all these variations :lol: don't know why I didn't think of that.

How do I pyramid quote? If I quote somebody who quoted somebody it will only quote the last person instead of all 3. So if I quoted Pablo above me it wouldn't shown his initial post with th video or iYens comment. Only what he just said above me.
To pyramid quote just press the button that says "multi." It's located at the bottom of everyone's posts.

Make sure you have "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies" set to no.

Go to the bottom of this page and look for preferences.

Click Preferences>Remove Nested Quotes in Replies>No

To pyramid quote just press the button that says "multi." It's located at the bottom of everyone's posts.

Make sure you have "Remove Nested Quotes in Replies" set to no.
Go to the bottom of this page and look for preferences.
Click Preferences>Remove Nested Quotes in Replies>No

Testing..

Thanks got it... yay

we got a frost warning where i live...have no clue what that is..but it was 80 something yesterday afternoon and sunny and today was cloudy and cold, supposed to be about 30 tomorrow.

unpredictable cali weather..yall bay area dudes must be freezing

we got a frost warning where i live...have no clue what that is..but it was 80 something yesterday afternoon and sunny and today was cloudy and cold, supposed to be about 30 tomorrow.

unpredictable cali weather..yall bay area dudes must be freezing

Lucky guy, it never drops past 75 in Miami, I/m starting to hate the weather.

Back
Top Bottom