the thread about nothing...

Still waiting for my W-2
Ill get mine on Jan 31st
mean.gif

my w-2 form already ready :wow:
refund check, first time doing taxes too... :pimp:

jesus is a biscuit, and I let him sop me up

Exchanged the i5 for the S3 yesterday and I must say that I'm very pleased. I was able to get the cat at BB to actually price match so it was an even exchange. Excellent phone.

Too many stupid gifts being posted in here
------
And what happened to iLLest? :nerd:
------
Mr. Nothing gifts are en route.

Last edited:
Went to see the lion king on Broadway last night...simply amazing :pimp:

def will go back next time they come to SF again

Have decided this weekend me and 2 friends are going to drink 40z and watch Team America World Police

Bad 40s too....none of that Coors Light in a 40. King Cobra, Steel Reserve, Colt 45, Hurricane.....only malts allowed. Hang over is going to be the worst though

Have decided this weekend me and 2 friends are going to drink 40z and watch Team America World Police

Bad 40s too....none of that Coors Light in a 40. King Cobra, Steel Reserve, Colt 45, Hurricane.....only malts allowed. Hang over is going to be the worst though

Dat "Liquid Crack".

Amuuurrrrrrriiiiicccaaaaa **** YEAH

Last edited:
Is this real life? :smh:

Instagram
Selling Instagram Followers, Accounts & Likes
Serious Inquiries only: (send private message for additional questions or details)

1000 Accounts - $100

Followers

1000 = $20

5000 = $75

10,000 = $140

20,000 = $250

50,000 = $500

100,000 = $800

200,000 = $1500

Followers are not real, they are just for making your account look legit, or increasing your following:followed ratio so you can follow more real people.

Tell us the name of the account where you want the followers to go in the text field provided on the paypal button (will be sent via private message)

You will NOT receive an order complete response from us. We will try to get orders done within 24 hours, but please allow up to 48 hours before contacting us should there be any delay in your delivery.

Likes available:

1000 likes = $10

2000 likes = $18

3000 likes = $25

4000 likes = $34

100% assured to get on popular page = $50

:lol: at that instagram market

desperate people to get famous :smh:

Anyway.

:wow: Big little man just chucked it up.

He either makes it like he did and is a hero, or shoots like that and misses and is yelled at for weeks.

:wow: Big little man just chucked it up.

He either makes it like he did and is a hero, or shoots like that and misses and is yelled at for weeks.

Dude is so good, he has to find ways to make it more difficult :lol:

Back
Top Bottom