the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by StackJaxx

Technology killed all the master crimes.
Bank heists; DONE.
Forgery; DEAD
Cons; ON LIFE SUPPORT

Will we ever see any master criminals that don't sell drugs or hack in our lifetime?
But StackJaxx.... you really think technology killed the bank heist? but how? People still rob banks and get away with it.

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

And that's the hardest part. Today everything is different; there's no action... have to wait around like everyone else. Can't even get decent food - right after I got here, I ordered some spaghetti with marinara sauce, and I got egg noodles and ketchup. I'm an average nobody... get to live the rest of my life like a schnook.
30t6p3b.gif

600full-goodfellas-screenshot.jpg

embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

will be flying her out here first class when she hits 17
embarassed.gif

eyes.gif
indifferent.gif
@ amazon kindle for pc app for playing games with my books
30t6p3b.gif
her man doesn't deserve her. i hope she takes off the shades and sees whats truly going on. For her sake
tired.gif

no girl can ever throw me out of no damn house, condo or apartment that im paying for. some boys man
30t6p3b.gif

i learned that honesty is the best policy when dealing with girlfriends, past, present, and future. real life example, if she says to you while laying in bed "i feel that you think i'm disgusting." Don't deny her statement, especially if all your boys know about her feminine hygiene issues. Your boys will tell her and no dambs will be given about social etiquette when they air her out in public. then she will try to assassinate your character by any means necessary.

I thought Jason Segel was older than he actually is. He's 32.

Jack McBryer (Kenneth from 30 Rock) is 38 years old.

"n____s wanna have some I just wanna have it all"
"I know I'm not perfect but I am original"

"Drake with dyslexia I have gone so far"

9t1m6a.jpg

Found this in the elevator last night and thought it was kinda dope, it says rule of a lady but I figure it applies to everyone

Originally Posted by Noodles

i learned that honesty is the best policy when dealing with girlfriends, past, present, and future. real life example, if she says to you while laying in bed "i feel that you think i'm disgusting." Don't deny her statement, especially if all your boys know about her feminine hygiene issues. Your boys will tell her and no dambs will be given about social etiquette when they air her out in public. then she will try to assassinate your character by any means necessary.

this sounds like noone wins. L's all around.

My girl keeps saying I've been distant. I don't see how I'm acting any different but oh well.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

My girl keeps saying I've been distant. I don't see how I'm acting any different but oh well.
She probably has something on her mind and wants you to listen...Maybe...

Ever look at a bridge and think, how the $%#% was that actually built? Like, some are such
eek.gif
structures, length and height.

Originally Posted by bkmac

Ever look at a bridge and think, how the $%#% was that actually built? Like, some are such
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I think this about a lot of buildings! It's seriously impressive.
eek.gif

I also wonder what happens if an earthquake hits that bridge does it go down like how the bridges did in the movie 2012? Can you jump off the bridge in time to avoid debris from hitting you in the water?

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Originally Posted by bkmac

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I think this about a lot of buildings! It's seriously impressive.
eek.gif
word, i think about this all the time when i'm walking around

Originally Posted by cap1229

I also wonder what happens if an earthquake hits that bridge does it go down like how the bridges did in the movie 2012? Can you jump off the bridge in time to avoid debris from hitting you in the water?
If I had a week I couldn't explain all the reasons that wouldn't work.

Getting some Grails of mine this Thursday (DMP VIs)
pimp.gif

Seems like my luck and my friends lucks are permanently on alternating streaks. When they're winning, I'm losing big time.
30t6p3b.gif

Haven't smashed since the summer and I just turned 18 in January
30t6p3b.gif
I just don't have the patience to do the leg work required with these girls my age.

Gambino lyrics up there
pimp.gif

Co-sign on not understanding on dudes let them sell get kicked out of their own houses by women. What part of the game is that?

Originally Posted by Keif Sweat

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

cap1229 intrigues me.
Me too...not even on a sexual tip. I do wanna know what she looks like tho
nerd.gif
fixed...
i miss the days when i would wake up eat some cereal and watch steven seagal movies on tbs all day. 

Back
Top Bottom