tumblr_m40a3hom731r5zq6ao1_500.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
This is tooooo funny 
wait till cap see its
laugh.gif

roll.gif
@ the ruinedchildhood tag in the corner

Been with my girlfriend for 2 years tomorrow. She's studying abroad right now though, that sucks. At least that gives me more time to think of some sort of gift.

Originally Posted by INS

Some girl just posted this on facebook

"Sometime we man call r text. U fi test dem rass doh answer
dem fi ah str8 half n hour and see how dem ah act....lol nuff
man say ooman crazy but dem jus as crazy as we lol"

Translated:
"Sometimes our men call or text.  You should test their +++, don't answer them for a straight 30 mins and see how they act... lol alot of men say women are crazy, but they are just as crazy as we are lol"

I see this play from miles away, and i never stress, because i know it's gonna eventually drive you crazy that i'm not pressing you for a response.

Lmao at pat and leather.  I don't get the file mouth one.

Well, vile and foul mean relatively the same thing, but I'm gonna go out on a short limb and say they did mean 'foul mouth'
laugh.gif

Jesus Christ that's scary�
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty sure the dude at the end killed the�prostitutes�and dude, I would've done the same damn thing.

I didn't finish the vid when I wrote that.
JESUS CHRIST dude was about that life
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

I cant wait to watch micheal phelps at this years olympics. I stan hard for him. Avy will be changed in his honor. I dont even care about his grill.

Anybody know what drake song is this? I want to hear the whole song this is just part of it

Originally Posted by ErickM713

�

Jesus Christ that's scary�
30t6p3b.gif

I'm pretty sure the dude at the end killed the�prostitutes�and dude, I would've done the same damn thing.

I didn't finish the vid when I wrote that.
JESUS CHRIST dude was about that life�
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
That was crazy

Originally Posted by cap1229

I cant wait to watch micheal phelps at this years olympics. I stan hard for him. Avy will be changed in his honor. I dont even care about his grill.

Watching his performance during '08's Olympics was crazy. Doubt he pulls something like that off again, but Olympics are always fun.
Can't wait for that gymnastics (female). 
devil.gif

I have an issue with this commercial I saw the other day featuring Beyonce. Don't remember the brand but the point of the commercial was beauty and it listed whatever Beyonce is supposedly mixed with. In my eyes it was deeper than rap and it gave me the vibe that Beyonce had to be mixed with something other than African blood to be truly beautiful. Maybe I'm reaching idk.

Back
Top Bottom