the thread about nothing...

I just got a jeep and the day before I lose my wallet with my license INSIDE my grandparents crib somehow..I took money out and placed it down and now its gone..so now I'm going thru a loop tryna figure out how I can get back to Ohio to get my l's back...round trip for tommorow is going to be over 500 basically from BWI to Cleveland..but then my father said he's gonna go up next weekend but I just started a new job and I'm not trying to take those days off...and next time I'm going to Ohio is June 15th..so I'm s.o.l. right now

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by bogusreality

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

niketalk
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what part of the crib you from?

laugh.gif

Little Haiti but NMB last couple years.
eek.gif

im from NMB.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

#HumbleBrag

Some girls tried to holla at me, wasn't my type physically, and in a 5 minute conversation she mentioned law school, MBA, her taking classes, how much she makes all without me asking. Do women really think we give a damn about that stuff? I mean we do but not in a first conversation. That isn't your selling point as a female.

but it has to be HER selling point since im sure she isnt the prettiest female out there.

imo a lot of guys dont really care about a womans accomplishments. looks always trump all when it comes to girls.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Met an amazing woman a few weeks ago ~

Yesterday, she tells me she's pregnant (not mine). I guess the father walked out on her a a week or two after she missed her period.

I was honestly starting to have feelings since she was unlike any other girl I had met.

She had been giving me clues ever since we started hanging out as more than friends.

Now I don't know what to do.
frown.gif

I can never having nuthin'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

NT is full of some sucka @!@ !+%*%+...she doing you a favor fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u dudes are too funny

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

For those that eat fast food if subway stayed open late would you go there instead of a wendys/BK/MDs?
I drive pretty far once in a while to my local 24hr Subway spot. If I was to franchise anything I'd look into that...is that what you're doing?
nerd.gif

For those that eat fast food if subway stayed open late would you go there instead of a wendys/BK/MDs?

Yes.
Italian BMT on Italian herb and cheese with lettuce, tomatoes, mayo and vinegar>everything else 

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by niquefreak94

My cousin just bought a new Jeep
My aunt got the benz truck
one of my friend's parents got them the X3 (BMW Truck)
another friend has a new honda civic (great on gas, man)
my granny got a new ride not too long ago

...i have a 94 525i...the doors don't lock, the windows don't work, the two front seats are screwed (they don't move and they're stuck in a position not conducive to me driving in it without sitting on a pillow.), no radio, windshield wipers don't work and there is no air/heat. it sucks.
it irritates me when ppl call suv a truck 

Yes to Subway at night. This one by the hospital makes a killing. Hospitals are 24-hours and they're food is disgusting + high price.

No Hulu for Android.
frown.gif
Anyone got a good FREE tv show app they use?

I should've went to GA State sooner than later. Atmosphere just feels right compared to my home institution.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
 I'm ready for December!
pimp.gif

I pray I get this job. It's already been closed I'm just needing to get the interview because the pay + half the hours I work now = my 1 week check now.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by AME416

I drive pretty far once in a while to my local 24hr Subway spot. If I was to franchise anything I'd look into that...is that what you're doing?
nerd.gif

Nah

nerd.gif

Yea, I have one here but its on the edge of the next town. Really do think they should be more common.

subway>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>those places all day

not even a question the only worry is if a subway is open late/24 hours is if the stuff is fresh.

Hell nah. Triple whopper with a vanilla shake/Double quarter pounder with 10 nuggets & a vanilla shake >>>>>>>>>> Anything from subway

i got my phone (iphone 4s) & money stolen from my locker at the gym today.. had to shell out loot for insurance --
mad.gif

i never had my phone stolen before.. feels batman. i feel like i just flushed two bills down the drain.

frown.gif

Subway would win everyday... Sheiiitttt subway is beat by royal farms and wawa and i didnt even used to care when i would be drunk as hell asking for my subs punching in my items back in the day. 24 hours after the parties or when i had the munchies. No damns.

Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

#HumbleBrag

Some girls tried to holla at me, wasn't my type physically, and in a 5 minute conversation she mentioned law school, MBA, her taking classes, how much she makes all without me asking. Do women really think we give a damn about that stuff? I mean we do but not in a first conversation. That isn't your selling point as a female.

but it has to be HER selling point since im sure she isnt the prettiest female out there.

imo a lot of guys dont really care about a womans accomplishments. looks always trump all when it comes to girls.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Met an amazing woman a few weeks ago ~

Yesterday, she tells me she's pregnant (not mine). I guess the father walked out on her a a week or two after she missed her period.

I was honestly starting to have feelings since she was unlike any other girl I had met.

She had been giving me clues ever since we started hanging out as more than friends.

Now I don't know what to do.
frown.gif

I can never having nuthin'.

roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif

NT is full of some sucka @!@ !+%*%+...she doing you a favor fam

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
u dudes are too funny

Am I supposed to believe this ugly %$% dude that can't get bunz according to himself is qualified to speak on these things?

Back
Top Bottom