the thread about nothing...

I'm getting nervous for 4:51  
ohwell.gif
So finsihline and nike.com are the one that's dropping the OG88?
 I have no idea what you're  talking about but they might know in that thread.. don't really wanna speak on it in here 

Last edited:
Word of advice to some of you fellas. Some things about your girl are better off unknown, I can't even look at her the same anymore. :smh:

These questions never end well, my girl asked me some things but I didn't want to know anything about her, I just know she's never had a 3some but would be open to one if we got married or she got really drunk with me somewhere and found a random girl :evil:

reading the whole chat log for one banks libor manipulation and wow. dudes be making millions off a few basis points.

Swiss Franc Trader: can u put 6m swiss libor in low pls?

Primary Submitter: NO

Swiss Franc Trader: should have pushed the door harder

Primary Submitter: Whats it worth

Swiss Franc Trader: ive got some sushi rolls from yesterday?

[…]

Primary Submitter: ok low 6m , just for u

Swiss Franc Trader: wooooooohooooooo[,] 0.01%? thatd be awesome

Primary Submitter: 1.33

Swiss Franc Trader: perfect[.] u r a nice man

did dude REALLY manipulate the market for some sushi? :rofl:

Swiss Franc Trader: [Primary Submitter] pls can we get super high 3m[,] super low 6m

Swiss Franc Trader: PRETTY PLEASE!

Primary Submitter: 41 & 51

Swiss Franc Trader: if u did that[,] i would lvoe [sic] u forever

Primary Submitter: 41 & 55 then …

Swiss Franc Trader: if u did that i would come over there and make love to you[,] your choice

Primary Submitter: 41+51 it is

Swiss Franc Trader: thouht [sic] so

Primary Submitter: so shallow

:rofl:

Last edited:
anybody else got these pesky phantom pop-ups?

this is very annoying..

any idea how to get rid of them?

dl that adblock plus for your expolorer
i already got that for chrome..

that's why the pop-up is see through.

it's like it blocks everything except the outline of the pop-up.
can you still click on the part of the link that is under the box?
no sir..

the pop-up is there, ad-block just makes it invisible.

About to hit Streets of London (a bar) by myself for the USA soccer game.... feels weird. Never been to a bar dolo before 
tired.gif
frown.gif

About to hit Streets of London (a bar) by myself for the USA soccer game.... feels weird. Never been to a bar dolo before 
tired.gif
frown.gif

you'll enjoy it. only downside to doing it that way is that no one would be looking at for you when stuff happens or you too drunk to drive.

tired.gif

frown.gif
you'll enjoy it. only downside to doing it that way is that no one would be looking at for you when stuff happens or you too drunk to drive.
Yeah, you just gotta have a few drinks and enjoy it (responsibly). It can be fun, and you can chat up the rest of the peeps watching the game- and any ladies that happen to be there. Just play it cool
I can't get drunk 
laugh.gif
 I got work at 4 
ohwell.gif
 I'll probably try to only have one or two beers.

I doubt there will even be anybody at this bar anyways 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

Yeah, you just gotta have a few drinks and enjoy it (responsibly). It can be fun, and you can chat up the rest of the peeps watching the game- and any ladies that happen to be there. Just play it cool

people gravitate towards me so i have no problem.

i remember when i got so drunk i went to a unisex bathroom. this girl with an amazing rack flashed the dude and I JUST MISSED IT. i also happened to smash the stall door into her friends and she got mad. wanted to have an orgy with them girls.

tired.gif

frown.gif

i remember when i got so drunk i went to a unisex bathroom. this girl with an amazing rack flashed the dude and I JUST MISSED IT. i also happened to smash the stall door into her friends and she got mad. wanted to have an orgy with them girls.
roll.gif

I feel like I'm not a very approachable person 
ohwell.gif

roll.gif

I feel like I'm not a very approachable person 
ohwell.gif
sometimes i wish i was like that 
ohwell.gif
 i sometimes go out for some alone time and i always get approached, idk if it's bc i'm approachable or if people think i'm just lonely 
laugh.gif

tired.gif
frown.gif

:rofl: at least you smashed something :tongue:

I'm kinda like that, but a lot of women say i look like trouble :evil:

i dunno what women think about me honestly. but i attract a flock of women when im with a group of women. im always out with a bunch of black women and the attention i get is just hysterical. they dont understand how thats even a combination cause they get so used to seeing a black guy with an asian girl not the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom