the thread about nothing...

you are such a nerd 
laugh.gif

OHHH. OHHHH. trouble, trouble, trouble.

yall _ better eat. Chinese in route!

wings, triple delight subbed pork for scallops, extra egg rolls, 1 crazy roll, 1 007 roll.

finna hail Mary and go in.

sucks that this show got canceled after its first season 
tired.gif
 it was actually pretty good and funny

i heard they dont lock their doors in canada
nerd.gif
Michael Moore put that to the test and went to a neighborhood and they all welcomed him in with being scared surprised or anything. He interviewed a chick and asked if she's ever been robbed she said yeah and he asked do you lock or close your door now after that? Nope
laugh.gif

i heard they dont lock their doors in canada
nerd.gif
Michael Moore put that to the test and went to a neighborhood and they all welcomed him in with being scared surprised or anything. He interviewed a chick and asked if she's ever been robbed she said yeah and he asked do you lock or close your door now after that? Nope
laugh.gif
I hate Michael Moore 
laugh.gif

how do you not prepare for a blizzard? people here empty out every place that has canned foods for 6 inches of powder snow.

fear of:

Marriage-Gamophobia

being dirty-automysophobia

books-bibliophobia

sex-erotophobia / genophobia

good news-euphobia

growing old- gerascophobia

fear of *** - theophobia

what in the world..........i guess there is nothing in this world that someone in the world is not afraid of?

fear of:

Marriage-Gamophobia
being dirty-automysophobia
books-bibliophobia
sex-erotophobia / genophobia
good news-euphobia
growing old- gerascophobia
fear of *** - theophobia

what in the world..........i guess there is nothing in this world that someone in the world is not afraid of?

www.phobialist.com

Phobophobia is the fear of phobias :lol:

how do you not prepare for a blizzard? people here empty out every place that has canned foods for 6 inches of powder snow.
Its pretty hard to cook food with no power and little light. Luckily my generator is in the shed with the gasoline and shovels. 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

indifferent.gif

Shouldn't have slept in. 
frown.gif

Can't even open my front door.

I can see from the second story that the wind has literally pushed a giant mound of snow in front of my door.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom