the thread about nothing...

if you have a lot of postage art, I'll take some if you would ship for free :nerd: I like that one.
hmmm, so you want me to draw stuff, ship you my stuff, pay to ship my stuff to you, so you could then receive my stuff, write your name on my stuff, and get famous using my stuff? nice try mr.brainwash. just playing man 
laugh.gif

i don't have anything right now but i actually ordered more labels earlier in the week so when i receive them i'll definitely draw a few and ship you my b grades 
laugh.gif

man I'll pay the shipping if I have to :lol: I really like amateur art. I have random pieces from friends just sitting around. I wanna eventually get some transferred to stickers to add to my Xbox/slap on random **** around my city.

I'll def take dem b grades :smokin ain't eem picky over here.

You got tittays like that :nerd:

:nerd: :nerd:

nah, but i have a gut like that. aside from her tittys she is literally built like a dude

the **** type of supermodel is built like this

:x

Last edited:
that chick is a 5 or 6 at best.. and I'm not even the dude who claims to be hitting of dimes, but when you're a "model" you get held to a higher standard, aka dont be shaped like Mrs Potato Head

edit - I just realized how insensitive that was, she actually is kinda cute for a plus sized chick, so I guess a 7

Last edited:
quick edit but not quick enough papi
i too have interest in the sg4...................any ballas feel free to send as a bday gift round summer time :nerd:

quick edit but not quick enough papi
i too have interest in the sg4...................any ballas feel free to send as a bday gift round summer time
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
 i had to edit cause i figured out that the nexus 10 was a tablet ..i thought it was a phone 

Last edited:
I might have to try out that Budwiser Black Crown tonight and some other stuff i haven't tried yet 

Last edited:
I'm pretty hungover.... I feel like I could throw up at any moment at work right now...

that chick is a 5 or 6 at best.. and I'm not even the dude who claims to be hitting of dimes, but when you're a "model" you get held to a higher standard, aka dont be shaped like Mrs Potato Head

edit - I just realized how insensitive that was, she actually is kinda cute for a plus sized chick, so I guess a 7
She has handles, but plus sized?! Girls significantly thinner than her in other areas might be unhealthy. But you're right, besides her breasts, she's subpar. I've beat better.

Went out with my boy last night got drunk at bww then headed to Dave & busters and played some games, dat hangover though :x but he asked me to be his best man, wedding is in July :smokin

Man I don't know how yall do it with sisters..I have a lil cuz who is like a lil sis man I'm scared to death of her bein a bop

bop

A name to call a female who gives head to anyone. They call them a bop because when they give head they bop there heads.
That lil bop was messing with my man last night!

from urban dicitionary

:lol: I showed some Mexican the urban dictionary definition of el cuñado

Back
Top Bottom