the thread about nothing...

:lol: I've never had a girl ask for my number :frown: [emoji]128546[/emoji]

I think in depressed again [emoji]128549[/emoji] :frown:

I just realized I haven't watched the last two seasons of Community :\

The girl that sits in the front row always wears skin tight spandex. That thing looks great.

I need to get pictures of that. I was trying to get them today, but the people in the row behind me would have seen me snapping the pictures. Wednesday...

I don't like Asian girls and I barely even like Asians in general [emoji]128533[/emoji] :\

I'm a self hating Asian :stoneface:

Is she Asian?

She's like white. Her face is :x . Really really bony.

But that mass is 8) . Everyone is always staring.

You can tell she only hangs with Tyrones though. Or with other big Basketball/Football dude.

Hot Dog in a hallway

Last edited:
I've been talking to this half Mexican chick and she literally has a Kim Kardashian mass.... Must get pics next time I see her. Her face is ok...

Ah I got you.

This chicks mass tho is literally one of a kind :lol: words can't describe it. I cop a feel every chance I get :evil:

Ah I got you.

This chicks mass tho is literally one of a kind :lol: words can't describe it. I cop a feel every chance I get :evil:

There's this girl I've had in several classes. I've never spoken to her, but always noticed the mass.

It's comparable to Kim K.. She's Hispanic too.

I never see her outside of class so getting a pic will be hard. I'll try and get one later this week.

Back
Top Bottom