the thread about nothing...

My mom told me today that yesterday while we were out and she was cleaning the garage. Some old white dude and some black dude in a truck were yelling obscene things at her she didn't wanna say exactly what but she got scared locked everything and went inside. I got mad cause she didn't call me I woulda came home in less than 3 mins and call my boy up to put in work on dudes. She described em to me and my brother . Let me catch em fools on my block :smh: .
I was looking at shottys today im picking one up next month for my bday. Im still mad about that **** and im still up thinking about that ****. B I told her why don't you have your phone with you? have it with you 24/7 . I was literally 3 mins away painting something on my car I woulda been there on the spot. Smfh

>: >: >:

i feel you man this got me upset just reading it

I miss being able to create my own plays and play books on Madden. Formations, etc. I think it was like '04 or '05 they had that in there.

Or maybe I'm trippin'. There was something similar on one of the old madden games tho. Haven't played it since Madden 10

Maaaan you ain't never lie. I had some plays that were just :smh:. Every time they had that in the game, I'd go do that first and use my own playbook, then proceed to destroy the game and most people I'd play against. To have a really effective playbook, it would take me minimum 4-5 hours to design, tweak, and practice the plays. I miss that feature so much.

thats why

if ya got a used german you gotta have the maintenance to back it up...............im not sayin you dont have the money to drive that whip i just mean it should be expected/ready that things will cost MUCH more.

DIY or find a greaty indy shop in your area.

join forums related to your car where ppl can help you also

thats why

if ya got a used german you gotta have the maintenance to back it up...............im not sayin you dont have the money to drive that whip i just mean it should be expected/ready that things will cost MUCH more.

DIY or find a greaty indy shop in your area.

join forums related to your car where ppl can help you also

I mean, its not a problem.....it HURT, but no worries.

I found out my manager's husband works on BMWs, right after I gave the dealership the green light. :smh: :frown:

Starting to make like 5 pounds of shredded chicken breast for the week 
tongue.gif

Last edited:
I'm making enchilada's 
happy.gif

Thought I had the taco seasoning in my hand..... it was seasoning salt..... dumped like a cup of it in my boil water for the shredded chicken 
ohwell.gif

Speaking of food... i just hit up the taco truck then my sister just calls me talking about she's coming to visit with the kids and she's buying chicken. i wish she would of told me this before i spent money on tacos 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom