the thread about nothing...

rck=matt? 
indifferent.gif

Henrique

A higher being equivalent to God.
A sex machine.
Person whose penis is the size of a skyscraper.

From now on call me Hove :lol:

man, i'm about to go hit the gas station and cop a cheap e-cig. i'm sick of smoking but know i can't quit cold turkey. if that works i'll just grab a kit. anyone had success?

i'm a nicotine fiend. it's not the act of smoking. my sweedish homey put me on snus. that makes me not smoke but i don't wanna be doing that either. not like it's like having a dip in but it still cant be good for your mouth.

man, i'm about to go hit the gas station and cop a cheap e-cig. i'm sick of smoking but know i can't quit cold turkey. if that works i'll just grab a kit. anyone had success?

i'm a nicotine fiend. it's not the act of smoking. my sweedish homey put me on snus. that makes me not smoke but i don't wanna be doing that either. not like it's like having a dip in but it still cant be good for your mouth.
my brother tried the e-cigs but hated them.

be strong man, don't give in to the temptation. 

i use to smoke but only when i drank which was almost everyday, i gave up cigarettes and started smoking cigars. i rarely smoke now, last time i smoked was back in early december

my brother tried the e-cigs but hated them.
be strong man, don't give in to the temptation. 
i use to smoke but only when i drank which was almost everyday, i gave up cigarettes and started smoking cigars. i rarely smoke now, last time i smoked was back in early december

yeah i got homies like that that only smoke when they drink. i smoke heavy all day though. yeah i hear they aren't for everyone but i know they work for some.

Played volleyball in college and had some moderate success.

Started coaching this year at the college I played at and man... it's so much more rewarding. Dont get me wrong, I loved playing. But seeing these guys pull together and reach their potential, peaking at the right time. Such a great feeling to have been a small part of it.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind coaching my school's volleyball team. The wiminz are
pimp.gif
I know a few girls on UCD's wiminz' team 
devil.gif

Played volleyball in college and had some moderate success.

Started coaching this year at the college I played at and man... it's so much more rewarding. Dont get me wrong, I loved playing. But seeing these guys pull together and reach their potential, peaking at the right time. Such a great feeling to have been a small part of it.
I used to play volleyball too!!

Nice. I know its not that big in the states, but its pretty big in Canada. You can get full rides at most colleges and universities up here.

Back
Top Bottom