the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by odog24

wear u reside?
wish i had that much time 
frown.gif

California.. I had a day off and a full tank of gas.. in the car..
im in la.
laugh.gif
 where else would u have a full tank of gas... 
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by iYen

I'm driving to LA on Saturday.
What are some dope spots to hit up?
I don't drink or smoke.
Also what are some things to look out for while driving?
For instance I've heard that some LA drivers don't use their signals so the car behind them don't know what they are going to do.

pimp.gif
L.A. Driver checking in

iYen wrote:
I don't drink or smoke.
For instance I've heard that some LA drivers don't use their signals so the car behind them don't know what they are going to do.Dude when you're here in la check out PINKS hot dogs best hot dogs in the world. Roscoes chicken and waffles, sprinkles for red velvet cupcakes. Honestly just do whatever u wanna do and go HAM.

Originally Posted by Cole World

I don't drink or smoke.
For instance I've heard that some LA drivers don't use their signals so the car behind them don't know what they are going to do.

pimp.gif
L.A. Driver checking in
What are some things to look out for while driving?

And that's when this feeling came over me like a warm blanket. I knew, somehow, that I had to stay alive. Somehow. I had to keep breathing. Even though there was no reason to hope. And all my logic said that I would never see this place again. So that's what I did I stayed alive. I kept breathing. And one day my logic was proven all wrong because the tide came in and gave me a sail. And now, here I am. I'm back. In Memphis talking to you. I have ice in my glass And I've lost her all over again.

amazing film.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cole World

I don't drink or smoke.

pimp.gif
L.A. Driver checking in
What are some things to look out for while driving?

The drivers.

And be ready to drive fast as hell in heavy traffic. I'm from Portland, I'm not used to people moving their %+@# at a high speed; it was a welcome difference since I drive aggressive
laugh.gif

Pulp Fiction is still the GOAT
pimp.gif

Thread about nothing i graduate today... Leaving school with a BFA in Graphic Design
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

Dating really is a complete bore. Meeting someone's representative is so tedious and fake. All that b.s. just to find out she is either a %%*$ or she is living in the world of Disney and is a helpless romantic. I probably come off as a dog and I treat women like dirt and they love it......... it's despecable. The sickest part is I have the audacity to get upset with the lack of quality and all I want to do is pound anyway....... I'm a sick man....

story of my life b, im glad somebody understands

Long !$# day at work today, starting in 2 hours.

Bowl caved in, need a new one, only have 30 dollars.

Waiting on some cheese to come in from family that cant attend my college graduation.

Oatmeal, coffee, and milk with oats and half a scoop of protein for breakfast. Need that energy.

Hope I dont have to ##$* before work, or early in my shift. Pray for me.

Back
Top Bottom