the thread about nothing...

Time travel is only possible forwards, not backwards........or is it?

If you were to get in a time machine to go back and tell yourself to do whatever, say talk to a chick you wished you would've made a move on. If you did get there and told yourself to make a move, the second younger you committed to the idea, you would disappear. If you did talk to the girl in the past, there would be no need for you to go back in time to tell yourself to talk to the girl. I'd imagine it would be like that conversation never happened, you would think you came up with the idea yourself(technically you did). Almost like your conscience. So our conscience could be our future selves giving us insight on what to do.

wouldnt we just change to a new person that had those experiences? word to the butterfly effect

But why would that new person be in that time talking to themselves? Theres no more need for that event happen. If one dind turn into a new person, you'd just be standing in front of the younger version like "Wtf" and walk off. Future person is there because certain events did not happen, as soon as the person of the past put the new plan into actions, the events leading up to the time travel wouldn't have happened.

You could say another universe would be formed, but when you went back to the present time, it would be two of you because, the events that led up to you traveling to time wouldn't have happened, thus you would've never left.

I'm not even high...
..yet

Ive always thought it would create a new timeline....but i personally like the back to the future type of time travel where you change the past and go back to the new future...or idk so many ways to go with it....

any cool movies dealing with time travel btw?

find the differences between the 2 images.

wayne is on the bottom.

Last edited:
Not the movie he's referring to, but Primer is kind of THE time travel movie.

Last edited:
why would anyone ever consider a rolls-royce el-camino? the first pic is a real car, the second is a rendering.

i dont like white women like that but something about lacey banghard got me :D

shes a topless model so yea..........

Last edited:
I hate when u pm somebody to buy or sell, and they lollygag on on hittin u back........but u constantly postin in threads & **** throughout the day.
Handle ya biz accordingly.
Wasup to all the pisces.

Go Grizz

Bouta watch the first 6 seasons of Saved by the Bell. This should get me through a week or two 
laugh.gif

Also random thought. Anyone watch sitcoms from begging to end, its crazy to see the characters grow up and get older.  I feel like a proud parent 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom