the thread about nothing...

So you throwing up red liquid and having trouble breathing then going to the ER? What's the deal?
They said I had an infection.
And that I gotta get my diet right.
I got some pills and stuff and they gave me oxygen to help me.

Im good tho.
Thanks for asking

I highly doubt that only two weeks of fast food did that to you. I'd keep an eye on those symptoms.

2yvwjl1.jpg

That pic :rofl:. Once I figured out what it was it always has be dying

I got into Howard University over the weekend...

attended the Howard charter day dinner.  Spent a lot of time with the mayor of Atlanta.  Met many board members, the school president, and a lot of other wealthy influential African Americans...

Something most incoming transfer or freshman students don't get to do.  Built some good relationships in the short weekend and hopefully it carries on while on campus.  Just was an inspirational experience and I absorbed a lot especially with the ups and downs of my academic career.

On another note I plan on trying to attend Harvard for grad school.  From previous experience many aren't too fond of HBCU's on here but I felt like I was at the black Harvard lol, proud to be a bison. 

Congrats man, welcome to the REAL HU fam. HU! YOU KNOW!

Just graduated in Dec feelsgoodman. :nthat: Shoutout Class Of 2012

Enjoy your time, ittl go by fast, too fast. Have fun but just remember your here for an education first.

The yambs are everywhere and parties and social life is live, but dont get caught up in the Howard Life and forget what u came for

Do your work first, remember that and everything will fall into place

Last edited:
I got into Howard University over the weekend...

attended the Howard charter day dinner.  Spent a lot of time with the mayor of Atlanta.  Met many board members, the school president, and a lot of other wealthy influential African Americans...

Something most incoming transfer or freshman students don't get to do.  Built some good relationships in the short weekend and hopefully it carries on while on campus.  Just was an inspirational experience and I absorbed a lot especially with the ups and downs of my academic career.

On another note I plan on trying to attend Harvard for grad school.  From previous experience many aren't too fond of HBCU's on here but I felt like I was at the black Harvard lol, proud to be a bison. 

Get your man while you are there........

i wonder if people who are other races experience racism at schools like howard or moorehead..

Last edited:
excuse my ignorance but do you have to be black to attend a school such as howard or moorehead? 
Fourth team's the charm
Gil Goodrich's shot-making and playmaking have made him a fan favorite at Bowie State, his fourth college stop
College basketball - http://articles.baltimoresun.com/2007-02-28/sports/0702280130_1_goodrich-billy-tubbs-bowie

The white point guard has immense skills, a flashy style and the ability to find open teammates whenever he is double- and triple-teamed, which is almost always.

i wonder if people who are other races experience racism at schools like howard or moorehead..
No, surprisingly strong Asian and Caucasion population at Howard.  Obviously a minority though...

So many "thick" Asian woman in DC sheesh

but appreciate the support from everyone...

If you ever wanna just chill and think about life or you're smoking a blunt this song is amazing. Such a chill song

The Temperature of the Air on the Bow of the Kaleetan - Chris Zabriskie

Back
Top Bottom