the thread about nothing...

Who doesn't go to prom?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Who doesn't go to prom?
laugh.gif

I didn't go to my HS prom. I went to three different High Schools. I hardly knew anybody at the HS I graduate from so i didn't go.

Women getting real loose because they are about to graduate and go home, too much YOLO in their veins. Not even gonna lie, I don't care if they have boyfriends, I won't grow old and regret not hooking up with all these women that had a sexual tension with me.

2eejxo9.jpg

Come at me bros.

Been wanting to tell this story for a while, had no place for it, kinda long, but will include cliffs for the slacks:

The case of Mimpin'

I went out to this bar with two friends of mine about a year and a half ago. They were bar hopping, scooped me up from one bar and went back to the first bar they were at. Apparently, while there, my friend "Mike" was talking to this group of girls. He obviously was putting in work with them because as soon as we came in the bar, they were waiting for him. Me and my other boy got a beer and were sitting at the bar watching him. I wasn't trying to talk to any women b/c I have a girl and my other boy "Joe" just wanted to watch "Mike" crash and burn. So, we sit there, watching him talk to all three of the girls, who were ok looking (nothing to write home about, but not horrible). "Mike" told us he was really trying to get at the Asian girl out of the group (avg chick imo, but that's neither here nor there). But, she wasn't trying to give him any play. However, one of the white girls was all in his face, laughing at his jokes, and my radar detected that she was a potential freak. "Mike's" read on her was wrong, his freak radar must be broken or something. While he came to our end of the bar to order a drink, we try to coach him. We tell him to forget the Asian girl for now, talk to her friend and possibly wind up with a 3 for 1 deal. We saw the golden opportunity, but "Mike" didn't
eyes.gif
. He talks to them for 45 min, they LEAVE and come back to him. The white girl waits for him to talk to her, she's staring at him, but this fool is in a bar  and posting on FB with his cell phone. We look at him like
indifferent.gif
. Meanwhile, a few steps away there is a drunk Mexican dude (he was older) chillin with his boy. He saw what Mike was doing, which was in effect not a damn thing
laugh.gif
. When Mike went to the bathroom, dude made his move. Mike went from having all three around him while he was in the middle, to having the Mexican dude take his spot. Now he's literally on the outside looking in, looking real dumb. Me and "Joe" just laugh at him shaking our heads. The Mexican dude (who wasn't cheap) bought all the ladies two rounds of drinks. They drank the first and didn't drink the second round. They laugh at his jokes and he gets one of their phone numbers. I paid attention to his hand while he held a beer and dude had 9 fingers
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.They wind up leaving and we roast him. They leave and we ask him if he at least got a phone number out of the deal. Mike says "na, but I got her (the Asian girl) e-mail tho"
roll.gif
. We look at him like g t f o h, you got nothing. After this, he eyes a spanish girl at the other end of the bar dancing with her dude. This fool stands behind them for 20 MINUTES pretending to order a drink (while on FB on his phone, again
indifferent.gif
). Her dude walks to the bathroom and he tries to kick it to her. To say the least the convo was REAL short
laugh.gif
. We roast him again
roll.gif
. As a bonus, on the way out of the bar, Mike sees another chick, proceeds to holla at her like "hey cutie" or something like that, Joe quickly responds, "shut up and stop talking to her, you ain't gonna do nothing"
roll.gif
. I know wack story but it was funny as hell to watch it unfold. Oh and the Mimpin' comes from the Mexican dude having a pimp hand way stronger than my friends.
laugh.gif

Lesson: Don't be like Mike. Smh. To make it worse, Mike is a 30 year old man. Smfh.

Cliffs:
Spoiler [+]
             - Me and two friends go to a bar
             - Friend "Mike" is focused on one girl, had potential to get 3 instead of 1
             - Mike acts lame and is on FB on his phone in the bar when one girl appears to give him play
             - Mike thought he was doin' it when he got an e-mail address instead of a phone number
             - Drunk Mexican dude scoops all three chicks (Dude had 9 fingers)
             - Mike stalks a chick at the bar who clearly had a bf, and gets shut down with the quickness

just heard this story from a client. He got offered to be part of a construction job in SF to remodel a Gym. He asks if he can bring 1 partner and they said cool. he signs the contract and not his partner since he was just a helper. they go to the Gym. It's in Castro... gay center of SF and the world. He said everyone and I mean everyone there was nude, no special section of the gym just everyone was working out buck. disgusted but finished the 1st of many day's work, the partner said "I'm not going back" which was fine because he didn't sign the contract and my client had to go back by himself to finish

2 1/2 hours of work left till I'm on vacation for 8 days!! Gonna see Snoop Dogg and B.o.B on Sunday too!

Originally Posted by beh235

Been wanting to tell this story for a while, had no place for it, kinda long, but will include cliffs for the slacks:

The case of Mimpin'

I went out to this bar with two friends of mine about a year and a half ago. They were bar hopping, scooped me up from one bar and went back to the first bar they were at. Apparently, while there, my friend "Mike" was talking to this group of girls. He obviously was putting in work with them because as soon as we came in the bar, they were waiting for him. Me and my other boy got a beer and were sitting at the bar watching him. I wasn't trying to talk to any women b/c I have a girl and my other boy "Joe" just wanted to watch "Mike" crash and burn. So, we sit there, watching him talk to all three of the girls, who were ok looking (nothing to write home about, but not horrible). "Mike" told us he was really trying to get at the Asian girl out of the group (avg chick imo, but that's neither here nor there). But, she wasn't trying to give him any play. However, one of the white girls was all in his face, laughing at his jokes, and my radar detected that she was a potential freak. "Mike's" read on her was wrong, his freak radar must be broken or something. While he came to our end of the bar to order a drink, we try to coach him. We tell him to forget the Asian girl for now, talk to her friend and possibly wind up with a 3 for 1 deal. We saw the golden opportunity, but "Mike" didn't
eyes.gif
. He talks to them for 45 min, they LEAVE and come back to him. The white girl waits for him to talk to her, she's staring at him, but this fool is in a bar  and posting on FB with his cell phone. We look at him like
indifferent.gif
. Meanwhile, a few steps away there is a drunk Mexican dude (he was older) chillin with his boy. He saw what Mike was doing, which was in effect not a damn thing
laugh.gif
. When Mike went to the bathroom, dude made his move. Mike went from having all three around him while he was in the middle, to having the Mexican dude take his spot. Now he's literally on the outside looking in, looking real dumb. Me and "Joe" just laugh at him shaking our heads. The Mexican dude (who wasn't cheap) bought all the ladies two rounds of drinks. They drank the first and didn't drink the second round. They laugh at his jokes and he gets one of their phone numbers. I paid attention to his hand while he held a beer and dude had 9 fingers
laugh.gif
eek.gif
.They wind up leaving and we roast him. They leave and we ask him if he at least got a phone number out of the deal. Mike says "na, but I got her (the Asian girl) e-mail tho"
roll.gif
. We look at him like g t f o h, you got nothing. After this, he eyes a spanish girl at the other end of the bar dancing with her dude. This fool stands behind them for 20 MINUTES pretending to order a drink (while on FB on his phone, again
indifferent.gif
). Her dude walks to the bathroom and he tries to kick it to her. To say the least the convo was REAL short
laugh.gif
. We roast him again
roll.gif
. As a bonus, on the way out of the bar, Mike sees another chick, proceeds to holla at her like "hey cutie" or something like that, Joe quickly responds, "shut up and stop talking to her, you ain't gonna do nothing"
roll.gif
. I know wack story but it was funny as hell to watch it unfold. Oh and the Mimpin' comes from the Mexican dude having a pimp hand way stronger than my friends.
laugh.gif

Lesson: Don't be like Mike. Smh. To make it worse, Mike is a 30 year old man. Smfh.

Cliffs:
Spoiler [+]
             - Me and two friends go to a bar
             - Friend "Mike" is focused on one girl, had potential to get 3 instead of 1
             - Mike acts lame and is on FB on his phone in the bar when one girl appears to give him play
             - Mike thought he was doin' it when he got an e-mail address instead of a phone number
             - Drunk Mexican dude scoops all three chicks (Dude had 9 fingers)
             - Mike stalks a chick at the bar who clearly had a bf, and gets shut down with the quickness

i guess you picked the right place...little upset i read that and didnt see the cliffs tho
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom