the thread about nothing...

happy.gif
I'll probably change it again in a few weeks but I missed it
No
If the Kings stay I am 100% going to change it 
laugh.gif

but if they leave theres a good chance I will just off myself.

you can be, breh. I'm lazy too though, it shall be my downfall.

all this useless knowledge :smh: I need to hit da lottery. then I won't care how lazy I am.
That's how I feel too 
laugh.gif

Me and my best friend literally say that to each other everytime we speak. But he's lowkey motivated and doing stuff with his life, he's soon to be engaged, slowly moving his way up the financially world... plus he's white 
ohwell.gif

so he's got everything going for him in life.

I think I could have a pretty good podcast on just random **** or even a sports talk radio show with all the random **** I follow and the sports knowledge stuck in my head... but I'm too lazy to even try to get into that

start dat podcast man. we're your starter audience.

if you don't suck I'll share you around the web :lol:

if Hunter Moore can do it, you can too.

Yesterday I walked into my building and I saw this girl who was about to walk in behind me. She was a good distance away but I'm a nice guy so I hold it until she gets in. She was on her phone and looked like your usual Los Angeles fashionista. As she got closer, I noticed that she bared a slight resemblence to a wildebeast. But that didn't matter, I still waited for her even though she seemed to start walking slower now that she noticed I was holding the door for her. As she walks in past me, she says nothing. Doesn't look me in the face, not even a head nod. So me being the a** that I am, I say "You're welcome". Now she looks back at me like I'm sort of lowly peasant.

This is quite the enigma to me.

How are females who are nickels and deuces walking around like they sh** don't stink? You would think that they would be humbled by the fact that they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.
I would have hugged you and possibly kissed you on the lips if you held the door open for me 
nthat.gif

is there anyway of getting around having car insurance? it's such a rip off. It should be like health insurance: if something goes wrong with my car such as I need new tires or an oil change I should only have to pay a copay.

Bruh... Not sure if srs ? You should start a thread on this.

Also Insurance has nothing to do with breakdowns or oil changes... Its there to protect you from being sued by someone else if you are responsible for a collision. This can include "other party"(liability) or "both party"(full cover) property damages and more importantly medical coverage for anyone involved that may have been injured. FYI the medical bills in most bad accidents far exceed the cost of vehicle replacement and are the #1 reason Auto Insurance is mandatory.

Insurance is mandatory to register a car... If you dont have it and get pulled over you car could be impounded. Once impounded you can not be able to get you car out of hawk until you provide proof of valid insurance.

If you cant afford insurance dont drive because if a simple insurance payment is too much to handle; impound storage fees + car payment + insurance can add up and cost you your car quick.
I know someone who lost their car just last week because they didnt have insurance... got their car impounded and couldnt afford all the fees. :x

Last edited:
Yesterday I walked into my building and I saw this girl who was about to walk in behind me. She was a good distance away but I'm a nice guy so I hold it until she gets in. She was on her phone and looked like your usual Los Angeles fashionista. As she got closer, I noticed that she bared a slight resemblence to a wildebeast. But that didn't matter, I still waited for her even though she seemed to start walking slower now that she noticed I was holding the door for her. As she walks in past me, she says nothing. Doesn't look me in the face, not even a head nod. So me being the a** that I am, I say "You're welcome". Now she looks back at me like I'm sort of lowly peasant.

This is quite the enigma to me.

How are females who are nickels and deuces walking around like they sh** don't stink? You would think that they would be humbled by the fact that they look like they fell out of the ugly tree and hit every branch on the way down.

Never do things for others people's recognition.

While you may feel like you accomplished something by yelling at her.

She'll prob feel like "damn look at that dude mad because I didn't talk to him, damn he's mad cause I look too good to talk to him" or something to that extent.

That coupled with social networking is the reason she thinks her shot don't think and she's a bad *****.

Man I was in a great mood, then I read that Lil' Wayne stuff...Now I'm trippin HARD. Like it was somebody I knew. Idk if it's because I grew up listening to him or if it's cuz he's only 30. But it got me shook, knowing I'm about to go party...

Edit: Mack Maine said he straight, but still, son having seizures and ****. **** all that b. Never doing hard drugs in my life.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom