the thread about nothing...

aae.jpg
Naw bae, we got a comic book thread and comic book movie thread.... take this over there doe

I guess my ex is at the Maroon 5 concert. What a loser

I'm in the process of unfollowing all her friends on IG....... why am I so weak 
embarassed.gif
you need to pm someone who has been through this.

for your own sanity 
mean.gif
I've talked to a few NTers already about this........ and yall gave good advice, but basically it comes down to giving it time I guess. And there isn't no remedy to speed thru that healing process.

But anytime I see anything new relating to her, it burns 
ohwell.gif

I swear I'm the most emotionally weak NTer when it comes to this 
mean.gif
looks like you already know the answer, but you're right about it being out of your control. I hope you find out sooner than later whether it's meant to be or not. 

there really isn't much to say 
ohwell.gif

this too shall pass 
mean.gif

embarassed.gif
cause you allow yourself to be.

Stop thinking you are weak and you can begin the true process to moving on.
What does this mean.... These are just mushy feelings I got, IDK how to change that 
nerd.gif

oh wait vodka helps 
tired.gif
It's not about having those feelings (that's part of what you have to deal with regardless), but it comes off as a mentality you have that you can't get over this because you're "weak". But when you keep telling yourself the same thing in your mind, you begin to believe it ya know. That's how the vibe comes off to me, I may be wrong.

It's more than just letting time pass (and using things to suppress feelings for short periods of time) by and thinking you'll move on. You need to believe in yourself and have a mentality to push forward (in a positive manner)

Last edited:
Quote:

embarassed.gif

What does this mean.... These are just mushy feelings I got, IDK how to change that 
nerd.gif

oh wait vodka helps 
tired.gif
It's not about having those feelings (that's part of what you have to deal with regardless), but it comes off as a mentality you have that you can't get over this because you're "weak". But when you keep telling yourself the same thing in your mind, you begin to believe it ya know. That's how the vibe comes off to me, I may be wrong.

It's more than just letting time pass (and using things to suppress feelings for short periods of time) by and thinking you'll move on. You need to believe in yourself and have a mentality to push forward (in a positive manner)
It won't let me rep you, but this is good stuff :pimp:

Quote:

embarassed.gif

nerd.gif

oh wait vodka helps 
tired.gif

It won't let me rep you, but this is good stuff
pimp.gif
1321428ktlueejnh7ze0.gif

TAN Hug

gotta love a place where you have to tell her NOT to get naked!
laugh.gif

dam might have to check out ultra after all.....
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom