the thread about nothing...

I just tried the Cinnamon challenge and I beat it.
pimp.gif

Edit: Just tried spinach with a turkey burger.
sick.gif

has anybody on here used african black soap & raw african shea butter? enlighten me on the pros & cons please...

a girl I used to talk too opened up for drake tonite..and im at home alone lol smh..my how the tables have turned

I'm so bored i reactivated my fb for like 10 minutes then deactivated it again lol... Didn't remember i had so many cute girls on there. 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

has anybody on here used african black soap & raw african shea butter? enlighten me on the pros & cons please...
I have been using the shea butter for about two weeks now for a skin discoloration i had on my skin it is slowly going away
pimp.gif
never used the black soap yet tho pros i guess it helps your skin cons i guess the smell is a little odd but its worth it

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

My home girl Rima is on this upcoming season of Bad Girls club 
268626_101664173262299_8152781_n.jpg

Her on the right

577148_279327355495979_100002561500831_602590_642037597_n.jpg

Yall gonna love the titty game 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

300310_147570298671686_100002561500831_239911_2051524634_n.jpg

Your friend looks... talented... and intelligent. Lock that down Bishop! 

Originally Posted by balloonoboy

Currently watching Seinfeld's "The Mango" episode about Elaine faking it with Jerry.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

could lay on the bed and watch every single episode of seinfeld over and over and over and never get sick of it.

best show ever
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

She's currently cuffed... 
frown.gif
grin.gif

We have our history though...Girl is wild 
pimp.gif

You think thats going to last long after she becomes "known?" lol
Nah they off and on AS we speak! She had to ditch him to go on the show, came back and of course he was jelly. 
Their on and off so I doubt it fam...She actually just hit me up now to see if I wanted to come thru her crib....might as well 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by yeahitsRUST

She's currently cuffed... 
frown.gif
grin.gif

We have our history though...Girl is wild 
pimp.gif

You think thats going to last long after she becomes "known?" lol
Nah they off and on AS we speak! She had to ditch him to go on the show, came back and of course he was jelly. 
Their on and off so I doubt it fam...She actually just hit me up now to see if I wanted to come thru her crib....might as well 
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
I can dig it homie lol. Get it while its semi new. She about to hit the ringer lol 
laugh.gif

eek.gif
@ the Torii Hunter commercial. I always wondered where it was from, I assumed it was from some obscure 80's commercial or something, but that commercial was hilarious. From his face peeking in the door to the kid 
laugh.gif

So I was watching the Wire, and realized

Omar's gay lover, is also Ice T's gay son on SVU...Mind blown

The lesbian sex scene with Greggs suckin on those tittays was the bombest..sheesh

Back
Top Bottom