the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by xbiker47

I need to stop spending money on sneakers
30t6p3b.gif

I need to stop spending money too.. bills are too high to waste funds..

Just bought my first truck a couple weeks ago and now it's hitting me about my bills increasing cause of my insurance going up and this is my first car payment, been chilling on the fast food but it's tough to give up the energy drinks

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Successful date with lady friend, folks liked her, we had a good time just talking #@@%$@%# and watching Spaced.
something was there, but we didn't act on it, def can see myself hanging out with her again tho 
pimp.gif

put a ring on it  
nah im just playin with ya
laugh.gif
  Good luck

There's this girl i went to hs with that I think would be bad if she got herself together..she's cool ppls too..I would seriously date

Originally Posted by 216301baller

There's this girl i went to hs with that I think would be bad if she got herself together..she's cool ppls too..I would seriously date
Like buying an old house
you got yourself a fixer-upper, some new floors, a little paint on the walls.  Then you just stand back and admire your work...
she'll be forever grateful, she'll look great but she'll still have that old shell and you know all the creaky spots (for whenever she tries to get too fancy) 
wink.gif

gather your tools and go to it friend.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

I'm getting hungry.. I want some in n out for dinner..

I live 3 blocks from an in n out. It's torture man...
i live a couple blocks away too like a 2 min drive. its a blessing in thisguys 
pimp.gif

Pretty sure I found out what's been giving me knee pain for the past year.

Whenever I do lifts with my right knee, I can feel a bump/bone on the side of my knee.

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

Whenever I do lifts with my right knee, I can feel a bump/bone on the side of my knee.

could be a bone spur?

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by 216301baller

Like buying an old house
you got yourself a fixer-upper, some new floors, a little paint on the walls.  Then you just stand back and admire your work...
she'll be forever grateful, she'll look great but she'll still have that old shell and you know all the creaky spots (for whenever she tries to get too fancy) 
wink.gif

gather your tools and go to it friend.

Enroll her into the Build-a-Broad program (some Nter came up with that awile ago)
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But... yeah... make that move.... Being able to REALIZE potential is a very good quality to have..

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

could be a bone spur?
I don't know
I'm scheduling an appointment for this week.

I'm driving home 6 hours tomorrow and can't stand the drive....anyways y'all get through long drives minus things as 5hr energy and legit playlists.
Good thing is catching up with the homies drinking and enjoying the Heat game as soon as I touchdown. Yuhh

I haven't been able to play ball for 6 weeks.
It feels bad man.
I hurt my right knee. It has not healed properly yet.
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom