the thread about nothing...

roll.gif
butters with the AC Slater
pimp.gif

My date to the currensy concert is a $$*%+ n my cuz stole her from me....damn nt don't trust these $$$*+# or family...I learned my lesson...dam even fam doesn't keep it 100.. I told the chick she is a +@@#* cuz she was tryna get at my cuz on the slide...and she tried to fake like she was upset...Smdh but im too trill for this...but Damn my that's crazy my own cuz tho...

Damn nt I'm salty Damn....i would #*%! this !#!#@ up n he know it but I'ma cool out...damn @%%! or @%%!..Nt I done learned my lesson with @%%!..Damn I'm truly legitimately salty

I really miss the " magic" of being a kid. Life had a kind of feeling that I can't explain. The feeling of having that crush on that girl or knowing your birthday was coming up. The excitement and beauty of a summer day with no real worries. Responsibility,experience and ambition have completely robbed me of any remnant of wonder. The small intricate glory of being just flat out ignorant is gone. I've seen,heard and been around too much and my mind is over saturated with too much "reality" and hard truth. Love isn't something my heart yearns for anymore and im not entranced or deceived by petty illusions of the ego. I'm free yet I've never felt as suffocated and in bondage as I do now. Life is a uncomprehensible paradox.

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

I really miss the " magic" of being a kid. Life had a kind of feeling that I can't explain. The feeling of having that crush on that girl or knowing your birthday was coming up. The excitement and beauty of a summer day with no real worries. Responsibility,experience and ambition have completely robbed me of any remnant of wonder. The small intricate glory of being just flat out ignorant is gone. I've seen,heard and been around too much and my mind is over saturated with too much "reality" and hard truth. Love isn't something my heart yearns for anymore and im not entranced or deceived by petty illusions of the ego. I'm free yet I've never felt as suffocated and in bondage as I do now. Life is a uncomprehensible paradox.

That's the problem. The "magic" never goes away. You just think you have to displace it. I never understood this mindset to be honest. I absolutely love my life as it is as an adult. Being a kid was fun, but damn...So many more opportunities now, I feel..Try this. Make a Pro's and Con's list of being a kid vs an adult. Serious.
laugh.gif
...If you're still unhappy then change things up. Move away, new job, new GF..whatever. That's the wonder that can still recapture the magic. Once you find your personal freedom (happiness) then you'll rediscover your inner kid and won't fret about the reality and will stop trying to reminisce on the past.
/real

I went to a bar with a chick I've known since HS (who I've been talking to for the last week) and this girl I just graduated college with (who I also just started talking to this last week) walks into the same bar and sees me with this chick. She was with her friends and I was with mine so we just said hi/bye and I thought it was all good so I hit her with a text right now that I got home and said we should kick it sometime soon and she responded "K night"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Before tonight I would have easily picked HS girl over College girl but after I saw College girl tonight I regret not kicking it with her tonight. Gonna see if I can MacGyver my way outta this situation
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by erupt107th

I went to a bar with a chick I've known since HS (who I've been talking to for the last week) and this girl I just graduated college with (who I also just started talking to this last week) walks into the same bar and sees me with this chick. She was with her friends and I was with mine so we just said hi/bye and I thought it was all good so I hit her with a text right now that I got home and said we should kick it sometime soon and she responded "K night"
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Before tonight I would have easily picked HS girl over College girl but after I saw College girl tonight I regret not kicking it with her tonight. Gonna see if I can MacGyver my way outta this situation
laugh.gif

You should'nt have hit her up.... She would have hit you up if she's interested...
She knows that you have other females, so she won't be inclined to playing games with you cuz she know that you got options

So who else is avoiding that 'post pics that make your skin crawl' thread like the plague? 
laugh.gif

You already know the fingers pic is somewhere in the first 5 posts 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

That's the problem. The "magic" never goes away. You just think you have to displace it. I never understood this mindset to be honest. I absolutely love my life as it is as an adult. Being a kid was fun, but damn...So many more opportunities now, I feel..Try this. Make a Pro's and Con's list of being a kid vs an adult. Serious.
laugh.gif
...If you're still unhappy then change things up. Move away, new job, new GF..whatever. That's the wonder that can still recapture the magic. Once you find your personal freedom (happiness) then you'll rediscover your inner kid and won't fret about the reality and will stop trying to reminisce on the past.
/real

this was needed

Originally Posted by 216301baller

My date to the currensy concert is a $$*%+ n my cuz stole her from me....damn nt don't trust these $$$*+# or family...I learned my lesson...dam even fam doesn't keep it 100.. I told the chick she is a +@@#* cuz she was tryna get at my cuz on the slide...and she tried to fake like she was upset...Smdh but im too trill for this...but Damn my that's crazy my own cuz tho...
How did this come about?? That's $$!$$# up family would do you in like that

The silver lining to this...you now know you can't bring anyone around your cousin and you know shorty woulda cheated eventually and wasn't worth the price of the ticket

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

The silver lining to this...you now know you can't bring anyone around your cousin and you know shorty woulda cheated eventually and wasn't worth the price of the ticket

I kinda blame you bro, how do you allow your "girl" to be taken like that?  There has to be a deeper story or some self esteem issues here
I cant even be mad at your cousin, if the box is to be had, and its not actually your girlfriend, then its fair game if you aint making the proper moves

"My childlike creativity, purity and honesty/Is honestly being prodded by these grown thoughts/Reality is catchin' up with me/Takin' my inner child, I'm fighting for it, custody/"Sometimes being too cynical just darkens the world around us. You have to find the balance of seeing the world as a child, and acting lkke a man. Perfect harmony is hard but remember, the world you see out there is the mirror reflection of your world inside you.

If she choosing...it's really nothing he can do though...it would be different if he was the only driver and could threaten them with bus/cab rides

Plus he said his date, prolly some new chick. I hope he got to hit before this BS. This is exactly why I used to give up nothing til they gave up them buns when I was single.

216301baller, we need the full story bro

Originally Posted by solarius49

I kinda blame you bro, how do you allow your "girl" to be taken like that?  There has to be a deeper story or some self esteem issues here
I cant even be mad at your cousin, if the box is to be had, and its not actually your girlfriend, then its fair game if you aint making the proper moves
lolwut
So if he has a date that his cousin is aware of and he doesn't make her his girlfriend immediately, that's HIS fault? 
laugh.gif

I don't care if dude was just his friend, once it is known he dating/courting/talking to her the cause she not pursuit anything. Clearly his cousin can't be trusted and I'm sure dude will learn not to bring girls around him anymore. 

laugh.gif
 @ allow.. like she's some kid or pet.

Originally Posted by Da XpLiCiT OnE

Got engaged last weekend. It's going to be 6 years being together next week (I'm 26 she's 25).
We've been long distance the whole time, 2 different states.
Just need to finish my work project within the next 2-3 months then look for a job out in Cali to move in with her, finally.
Long distance CAN work out if both people work hard at it
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
congrats. My brother was in a long distance with his current wife for 2 years before he moved in with her, they've been together 10 years now. But how do you think it will go when you're together 24/7 now as opposed to seeing each other only a couple days every few months?

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

lolwut
So if he has a date that his cousin is aware of and he doesn't make her his girlfriend immediately, that's HIS fault? 
laugh.gif

I don't care if dude was just his friend, once it is known he dating/courting/talking to her the cause she not pursuit anything. Clearly his cousin can't be trusted and I'm sure dude will learn not to bring girls around him anymore. 

laugh.gif
No but sounds like his cousin made that move and he didnt.  Like dude said, shorty was choosing, and he drew the short straw...As soon as you saw their conversation getting friendly, dude shoulda started cuffin

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

lolwut
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
No but sounds like his cousin made that move and he didnt.  Like dude said, shorty was choosing, and he drew the short straw...As soon as you saw their conversation getting friendly, dude shoulda started cuffin

Yea, his cousin made the move but it was his date. I look at as first come, first serve. If we fam/friends and you let me know that's you then I shouldn't be plotting even if you're too slow. Would you risk your friendship over some box?

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

laugh.gif
/real
the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

man you don't step over your family/friends for buns...its everywhere, no need to be a viking about it...if its someone I don't know, then yeah its open season and even that mentality was when I was younger.

If someone else saw her first and is on a date with her, you stand back. I don't even mess with chicks after my people are done with them.

man you don't step over your family/friends for buns...its everywhere, no need to be a viking about it...if its someone I don't know, then yeah its open season and even that mentality was when I was younger.

If someone else saw her first and is on a date with her, you stand back. I don't even mess with chicks after my people are done with them.

the_rock_clap_clap_gif.gif

Back
Top Bottom