the thread about nothing...

Variants?

That pizza looks bomb. These Doritos locos tacos chips taste spot on like the tacos

Last edited:
ever run into someone you were once cool with and became sort of enemies because you don't see eye to eye any more? Ran across this dude and we didn't say **** to each other. He had his head down too. ******g ***** lol

Anyway weather feels good.

ever run into someone you were once cool with and became sort of enemies because you don't see eye to eye any more? Ran across this dude and we didn't say **** to each other. He had his head down too. ******g ***** lol

Dudes don't become "enemies". We just say we don't **** with homeboy anymore. What is this mean girls?

Guycode

Who stabbed TAN? It's crazy slow today

what led to your disagreement?

I only ask because Freshman year of college (2008) my two roommates and I were brothers. Towards the end of the year one of them starts wildin and thinking he is above the group of friends we had formed, and kind of alienates himself. Things were never the same, we were able to remain cordial because he lived with 4 of us our sophomore year in our house, but dude just got all out of control and by Junior year he kinda locked himself up in his room upstairs while the rest of us chilled and had a great time. He was douchey as hell and just an all around ****, but if I saw him now, 2 years later, I'd dap him up and say what's good.

Dudes don't become "enemies". We just say we don't **** with homeboy anymore. What is this mean girls?

this.

Last edited:

Guycode

Who stabbed TAN? It's crazy slow today

:lol

Only thing I hate more than fake friends are tourist. I rather the street be full of dogs than tourist.
& i would like to on youtube for once and NOT see them change up the ******g web site.
All I want to see are uploads from people i subscribed to.
Stop ******g showing me all this other bull and grouping things for me :|.

IM GETTING WASTED TONIGHT TAN!!!!!

WHO'S COMING WITH ME?!

I wish I could. I wouldn't be getting wasted, I have work tomorrow but I'd have a few drinks :lol.

I had no idea how effective that jaguar fan gif could be if used in the proper context :lol

Back
Top Bottom