the thread about nothing...

I've had at 16 burritos in the past 3 weeks. I feel a shamed.

Here they are in the other of greatness:

Moe's Southwest Grill
Chipotle
Beach Burrito (at O'Hare airport in Chicago)
Jonny Chonga's Burger & Burrito Co.
Qdoba

I have a problem.

Thats less than a burrito a day. Not bad

Completely forgot today is my brothers birthday. He turned 27 :wow: .. probably just gonna get him a 3.5 lol

I've been away from this thread for a while, have there been any threats to the TAN in the post-ninjahood era?

Nope

I've had at 16 burritos in the past 3 weeks. I feel a shamed.

Here they are in the other of greatness:

Moe's Southwest Grill
Chipotle
Beach Burrito (at O'Hare airport in Chicago)
Jonny Chonga's Burger & Burrito Co.
Qdoba

I have a problem.

You sir, are living :smokin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryda421  

smokin.gif

ibrpyQDmej4mp1.gif

Last edited:
So how long yall think it'll take to transfer 16 gigs of memory to my computer and then back into a new 32 gig memory card? My guess is days :lol: :smh:

^that gif is from saving private ryan.

It's from the scene where they find some family

So how long yall think it'll take to transfer 16 gigs of memory to my computer and then back into a new 32 gig memory card? My guess is days :lol: :smh:

not too long depending on the kind of memory card. if its a recent class 10 should take too long but even an older class 4 wont take a day.

ull be gucci papi

not too long depending on the kind of memory card. if its a recent class 10 should take too long but even an older class 4 wont take a day.

ull be gucci papi

Its an sd card for my phone, all music and crap is on there since I dont believe in iPods and other mp3 players :lol:
But last time I transferred everything from a 8 gig to a 16 gig it took almost a day
And my comp is saying 23 hours for this one :x :x :x :smh:
And thats just to get it on the comp, its gon take just as long to then put it back on the 32 gig :smh:

Last edited:

ull be gucci papi

Its an sd card for my phone, all music and crap is on there since I dont believe in iPods and other mp3 players :lol:
But last time I transferred everything from a 8 gig to a 16 gig it took almost a day
And thats just to get it on the comp, its gon take just as long to then put it back on the 32 gig :smh:

Windows 98?

ull be gucci papi

Back
Top Bottom