the thread about nothing...

What's everyone doing tonight?

Not going out, feel awful after last night
laugh.gif
Well I was going to sit at home and watch the game while getting trashed but since they cancelled it who knows. 

yo, are people doing drug deals on the bus now?

every other day, it's like 5 patrol cars at a bus stop searching a bus with people in it and stuff.

I'ts irking cuz it holds up traffic.

I know i complain about not finding a gf and ****, but i had the potential for one the other day. Went to her crib after saying i would for a good 10 days but couldnt because my work ties me up like ****. Anyway, she cooked and everything, I got there at 9 something damn there 10 at night.....I was suppose to show at 7 
mean.gif

strike 1.

I walk in, went in for the hug, didnt happen. Shes talking ****, i ignore her and go for the couch. Im high as a summer sun right now, she's talking endless words of anger, im hungry, shes still going in, i got up and walked into the kitchen and made a plate. Everything should be fine right? Wrong.

Ima just jump to the conclusion. Shes upset, im high, having a good time. Im catching that "im mad at you" vibe, i hit her with the "idgaf, i just want a plate". I get a call about a motor ive been looking for, got up and left with the plate still in my possession. All this happened in 10 minutes, guess the outcome.

There's a 1 eyed kitten outside my window at my parent's house.... I'm gonna leave it tuna

Back
Top Bottom