the thread about nothing...

this has inspired me to binge at Mcdonalds and Wendys tonight 

So my boy showed me a recent picture an old chick I used to smash that things ended ugly with. ....YOOO FAT AS ****!
I Couldn't believe it was her. This was literally in January that this ended and back then I noticed she was putting weight on but I couldn't believe my eyes when he showed me.
Got me feeling like this :pimp: that I got out when I did.

Last edited:
Why is there such a thing as boob doubles?
So why is it we cant upload certain pics and gifs to NT?
Use minus.com or imgbox.com to upload gifs.

Using nt's uploader is like *insert hilarious analogy.*
Originally Posted by Elpablo21
tumblr_inline_mgyf58tlS91re0jxj.gif
This gif reminded me of how funny shia was on even stevens and why I still think he's funny.
Whoa whoa whoa, hol' up. How y'all gonna talk about Kenny Powers and *********** and not mention her.....

I'm disappointed in the Legion for this
mean.gif
. She would get SOME of my money
laugh.gif
my du when she pulled the ******* out I damn near FAINTED
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
my girl was mad as hell. Jenettes were fully rustled that night.
i still wanna know if that was really her..

for some reason i always thought it was a body double, either way, great ****.
She's from eastbound and down?

If so...

*moves E&D to the top of to-watch list*

Last edited:
Eastbound and Down is the name of the show where you can see that beautiful southern belle..

i still think season 2 is the funniest, something about KP being in mexico makes it hilarious IMO.

Made oxtail soup for the first time.

Think I did ok ..
Oxtail soup?
eek.gif

. Time to call the parents. I had Oxtail for the first time in like 5 years on Sunday. I used to have it every Sunday for Sunday dinner but then we got tired of it so we just stopped cold turkey.
Oxtail soup is fire
Goat Soup>>>>>>>>>>>>>> When I was a little kid in Jamaica the guy across the street had a farm, and he had a goat that I used to always go and play with (I was 4), and then before my family was getting ready to move to America there was a party on the beach for us. There was seriously the best soup I ever had there, I couldnt get enough of it. My brother and I finally asked what soup is this, and my parents told me it was goat soup. I was up on things so I figured out why my parents took me to see that goat the day before the party. REAL TEARS BROOOOOOSSSSS. I loved the helll out of that goat
frown.gif

:frown: :frown:

Some actresses don't want to be nude on camera, that's why they have doubles.

I assume if you're not seeing their face when they're naked, it's a double. But now they can CGI it so that's not always true

aye she was pissed bruh :lol:

"I got SIX DOLLAS, can I see what that mouf do for 6 dollas?"

Charlamagne is consistent lulz

SMH just saw a graphic los zetas video on FB. After watching, i've come to realize this:
Our government may have flaws, but it's nowhere near like how other countries with their corruption. Blessed and grateful to have first world problems.
Night.....

Back
Top Bottom