the thread about nothing...

Just accessed my myspace for the first time in years man..talk about going down memory lane looking at the old *** messages.

My allergies woke me up they were so bad. I can't breathe :smh:

Never even had allergies before college.

word, it affects my sleep and I just started a new job.
I'm outside all day looking like an idiot, blowing my nose on my sleeve.
And I went out of my way to get an allergy shot 2 weeks ago :smh:

Last edited:
I drive fast as **** when i'm upset. By the end of the journey i'm good. I need a safe outlet to feed my need for speed.

I wanna chill with an NT female, **** I dunno.

**** I dunno is like my new favorite saying.

this ain't no confessions thread but i'm going through like it is. **** i dunno.

I need to learn to not worry about money the more I make. But I remember when money worries were real, and I worry so that i'll never get back to that stage of worry. I worry about worrying. Enough time and guap in the bank will cure that.

I stick with NT because I say **** and ya'll respond and relate. So do my friends and fam, but they usually brush it off or never get as deep as ya'll do sometimes. I ***** with beh and his advice, and others that are going through the heartbreak too, helped me on the path of getting this woman off my mind and move on.

It's beautiful out, don't plan on puterin' for much longer.

DGBbikinitopjiggle.gif

Some actresses don't want to be nude on camera, that's why they have doubles.

I assume if you're not seeing their face when they're naked, it's a double. But now they can CGI it so that's not always true

I don't understand the logic behind actresses who do that, but okay...

Because they don't want to be naked on camera and have millions of people see it.. The logic is pretty straight forward.

also not all actresses have awesome bodies, lets say one actress has awesome boobs, now she may want a double to do scenes that show her booty.im also upset that allison bries agents dont let her do nudity.

Back
Top Bottom