the thread about nothing...

i'm telling yall, Leblon (or any type of cachaca) is the truth. It goes well with any alot. I've chased it down and mixed it up with everything from Ginger Ale to Fruit Punch to some sort of hybrid soda/juice and it's all good.

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

What compliments patron? Not for mixing/chasing but something to drink after/before you take shots?

For something to sip on over a longer period of time while I take a few shots I like a Negra Modelo

Had one of the best workouts this week today 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I don't dream 
tired.gif

I know "everyone" dreams but sometimes you don't remember it but when I sleep I feel like I just blackout and wake up.

On a good night I'll get flashes of something but thats rare.  I WANNA DREAM
ohwell.gif

I use to write down the dream as soon as I woke up. If I didn't I'd forget most of it.They're usually odd or dont make sense.

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

Should I get Arkham Asylum? I bought Arkham City without playing Asylum. Is it useless to buy asylum now?

I wouldn't see it as useless. A lot of people like Asylum better because finding those Riddler trophies wasn't mandatory

i just had a dream last night that i was involved in a shootout at the Golden Gate Bridge and i don't even live in San Francisco lol. Maybe it was for a movie or something

Originally Posted by MMG

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Just got back from the Drake concert in Camden. Meek was there and he only played 3 verses from 3 different songs even though it was pretty much a homecoming from him. I enjoyed myself though. I just wish he played Unforgettable, Shut it Down, Shot for Me and UGK.

Camden NJ i assume since i see the Flyers Logo in your avy......

they actually have concerts there?
laugh.gif
Yessir, Susquehanna Bank Center. It's pretty much where all the really big summer concerts are held since there are no places outdoors in Philadelphia to have any of them

Originally Posted by af1 1982

Originally Posted by king0fthis23

Should I get Arkham Asylum? I bought Arkham City without playing Asylum. Is it useless to buy asylum now?

I wouldn't see it as useless. A lot of people like Asylum better because finding those Riddler trophies wasn't mandatory

I played AA when it first dropped and I loved it same goes for AC. Imo youre gnna get a bit uncomfortable because of how AA plays being that's its the first vs AC. But its def worth a shot game is
pimp.gif

for all yall Nt'ers that laughed at me when my truck was dowe...EAT A DI!K SON..im back in action

Nt'ers cool but they aint real lol

Back
Top Bottom