the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

Originally Posted by damn its me

Originally Posted by FlightClub23

I'm seriously considering selling half of my collection and getting my "Dressing Better" wardrobe up.

Where should I start???
good move.

where should you start? you mean selling or buying.?  ill advise on both if you'd like.  provide more info
glasses.gif

Yea, I meant both. I'm looking for the best place to sell my kicks & the best brands for the new wardrobe.

Any advice is appreciated bro.

well, whats your collection look like, (on the sell side) and what body type are you (nh) id recommend different clothing brands for different looks/body types (on the buy side)
add me on fb+@#! that way i can offer slightly more info, on thoughts without turning the thread into AIM

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Superman from wet willies

God I miss south beach.

Can't wait to head back.
Going for my first time in July.
pimp.gif

What should I expect/what are some of the best things to do? I'll only be there for 4 days.

I spent wayyyyy too much money last weekend
frown.gif

I have 60 bucks to last me until next payday which is next thursday....

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by howyouwhat

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Superman from wet willies

God I miss south beach.

Can't wait to head back.
Going for my first time in July.
pimp.gif

What should I expect/what are some of the best things to do? I'll only be there for 4 days.
Goin for my 21st birthday in august will like to know the same thing, be there for a week

I hate when people say the current JB releases, "got alittle better"
indifferent.gif

also when kids talk about odd future like, "their music is only getting better"
30t6p3b.gif

I still get why people believe in the illuminati, some stupid person told me "even if you talk about it, bad things will start happening to you"

am I wrong? i almost never talk about NT in the real world, nor ever heard someone talk about this website in real life either.

all my friends tell me to get a Twitter or facebook to keep up but I refuse.

I did have an instagram for a bit but, some folks are phony so I deleted it

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

I hate when people say the current JB releases, "got alittle better"
indifferent.gif

also when kids talk about odd future like, "their music is only getting better"
30t6p3b.gif

I still get why people believe in the illuminati, some stupid person told me "even if you talk about it, bad things will start happening to you"

am I wrong? i almost never talk about NT in the real world, nor ever heard someone talk about this website in real life either.

THIS....i tell them the people i want to talk to i can call them.

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

As far as FB, if you don't already have one by now, there's really no point to make one. I first got on in 05, and was on there really
heavy from 05-08. I just check it every once in awhile now, just to keep up with friends who may be out of state. If someone messages 

me on there whose # I have, I just text or call them back.

Twitter provides plenty of laughs during game days, but you can get the same from NT in the S&T forum.

straightened my hair using "just for me" hair straightener...smh head was on fire...guess it is "just for y'all" #!@$ looks good though #nomorejewfro
(im white if that matters)

straightened my hair using "just for me" hair straightener...smh head was on fire...guess it is "just for y'all" #!@$ looks good though #nomorejewfro

eek.gif

PICS........NAO!!!!

lol @ "just for y'all"

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

eek.gif

PICS........NAO!!!!
@tr1ll you in houston?  if so, whats good out here...moved from cali 3 weeks ago
pimp.gif

Went from the "confused lesbian" haircut, to the "bootleg beckham"

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

eek.gif

PICS........NAO!!!!
@tr1ll you in houston?  if so, whats good out here...moved from cali 3 weeks ago
pimp.gif

Went from the "confused lesbian" haircut, to the "bootleg beckham"

Funny you should say that. I'm looking at the long haired pic thinking you look wildy familiar
laugh.gif
Welcome to the H. What side of town are you on? Man, aside from the ratty SW, its all good famb.
smokin.gif

Call me a creep, but I wish there was a message option on Instagram for when a random chick likes one of your pics. Kinda awkward to start a conversation on one of her pics (since that's the only way to talk on Instagram), for all to see.

Back
Top Bottom