the thread about nothing...

Amazon has me spoiled... Been on this free 2 day shipping for so long now I'm impatient when waiting just those 2 days... I remember old eBay days when I used to buy all my **** on there and it'd take like a week for dudes to ship stuff my way.
I know that feel
laugh.gif

Seriously I ordered something like 6 hours ago and I feel like I should have it already.
mean.gif

rck... How long you gonna be in Berlin? Who you going with? How much is your hostel costing you? etc.
Berlin for 4 full days, 5th day I'm leaving early in the morning

I'm going solo, but I might have some European friends meeting me there... Might post pics, they are not bad
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Hostel costs are about $40ish a night but the location of the place is right in the heart of Berlin, should be neat.

Hopefully my angus doesn't get pepped too hard. Any way to make it more pleasurable? Lube advice??

Seriously tho, have you traveled by rail there?
That's what's giving me the biggest headache, because I have this pass that gives me unlimited use of the European rail system but the thought of just jumping on any train doesn't really make sense to me.

Food advice? As you probably know I eat a lot...... Are the McDonald's there weird too?? When I was in Hong Kong they had some weird ****

Is the sausage worth shipping home?? I ******g love sausage...

Is there even 4 days worth of stuff to do/see in Berlin??? I'm pretty ADD when I travel... Like I'm only making a day trip to Paris
laugh.gif
Hmm.. So you don't have flights or train already booked?  If I were you I'd do 2 days in Berlin and take a train to Prague for 2 days too... Prague was probably the most fun I had in Europe in a city...

PM me your dates that you wanna go to Berlin... I might be able to dig up a F&F rate at a Hilton or something.

Cant help you on angus peppering...

I took the train from Berlin to Prague and from Vienna to Salsburg... Didn't use a Euro Trail card or anything though... just purchased the tickets I needed.

Food? Street vendors.  Period.  Sausage stands everywhere... Bretzel's (pretzels)... Schnitzels... Bier garten's (prater garten is probably most known in Berlin)

Visit the wall for sure.  Plenty of places that have super-car's on display.  Veyron's and everything.

You can probably get 4 full days but for my money I'd split and go on a train to another German city like Munich or if you're on your way to France at the end hit up Garmisch-Partenkirchen and take the Gondola up to the top of the Zugespitze (tallest mountain in Germany) You go from like 1000 ft above sea level to 9 or 10,000 feet above sea level... Coolest place on earth I've ever been.
Naw man, for transit I got this rail pass for unlimited travel within the UK and 3 other countries of my choosing (which is why geographically I have chosen Belgium, Holland, and Germany). So I have access to the national rail system of the UK (but not the metro/tube) and to those 3 other countries.... but I'm just not sure if I need to make reservations on trains and whatnot, I actually should probably just call them to find out.

How far are those other places you visited from Berlin and Amsterdam?

I'll be in Germany from June 28th-July 3rd

see I thought son got banned like a week ago then I thought I saw him post today or yesterday...

wut happened fellow tansvestites?

Naw man, for transit I got this rail pass for unlimited travel within the UK and 3 other countries of my choosing (which is why geographically I have chosen Belgium, Holland, and Germany). So I have access to the national rail system of the UK (but not the metro/tube) and to those 3 other countries.... but I'm just not sure if I need to make reservations on trains and whatnot, I actually should probably just call them to find out.
How far are those other places you visited from Berlin and Amsterdam?

I'll be in Germany from June 28th-July 3rd
Prague is like 4-5 hours train from Berlin.  Garmisch is actually a lot farther from Berlin than Prague is... If you gotta stay within Germany/Holland/Belgium going that far south to Garmisch wouldn't really make sense.

Prague tho is worth the trip IMO.

You could actually go Prague>>Nuremburg>> Frankfurt on your way to Belgium.

If you're at all insterested in WWII history you could see if you can get to Bastogne (battle of the buldge). There are still foxholes from where the 101st airborne were dug in along the treeline in the town of Foy. Awesome place.  After that you could go through Brussels and then up to Amsterdam.

I got 400$ more than I thought I had :smokin

INB4 my paypal is ready

Last edited:
I got 400$ more than I thought I had :smokin

are you gonna be doing any part swapping on your board? was it pre-complete or did you build (at home or online)?

I actually went to a skateshop in my area.

chose my board, trunk, wheels, etc.

and they built it for me.

It's been 10 years I haven't skate so I just didn't know what I'd prefer, went with my gut :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom