the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

Originally Posted by Wavy and Goliath

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

summer classes.....
indifferent.gif

I'm sitting here wondering why I haven't finished this paper thats due today
This is my 2nd and probably last time partaking in summer classes.  Just not as into it as I should be
ohwell.gif
tired.gif

fft
and why the hell do I always get lower grades on %!%% that I put more work into? Last week I hand in a half assed paper that i did at the last minute and got an A and this week i spent time doing a paper and get a B
eyes.gif
indifferent.gif

@*%@!
indifferent.gif

some of those middle aged white women have some plump butts in those slacks they wear

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna come up on some DMT this week and hopefully some more LSD, I need a trip right now to take my mind off things.
I love the Cults, I must have listened to that album 20-25+ times. Just throw it on in the background and it's great.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)

they wouldn't smash, any team that has MJ in his prime would not be smashed. I think this years "Dreamteam" would win based on athleticism but It'd defaintly be a good game.

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Got boobies in my damn chainnnnn, whip ain't got no gas tank but it still got wood grainnnnn.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boobies? Or rubies? Smoking weed is becoming too much of a hassle man. Too much sneaking around and paranoia.

Tell me about it. Having a vape has helped tremedeously though.

Originally Posted by Flutacris34

summer classes.....
indifferent.gif

This is my very 1st and last time partaking in summer classes.  Moves way too fast for my liking
tired.gif
son... I'm taking a language right now. 2 semesters of a language during the summer... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

This is my very 1st and last time partaking in summer classes.  Moves way too fast for my liking
tired.gif
son... I'm taking a language right now. 2 semesters of a language during the summer... 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm taking an accounting class and MS Word class so I feel your pain
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Originally Posted by ErickM713

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Gonna come up on some DMT this week and hopefully some more LSD, I need a trip right now to take my mind off things.
I love the Cults, I must have listened to that album 20-25+ times. Just throw it on in the background and it's great.
this 

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Got boobies in my damn chainnnnn, whip ain't got no gas tank but it still got wood grainnnnn.....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Boobies? Or rubies? Smoking weed is becoming too much of a hassle man. Too much sneaking around and paranoia.

What kind? Is it the portable one? I always wanted to get one but its hard to pick one. The low end $100ish type are unreliable according to reviews and spending $400 on a smoking device is not wavey. But sneaking around, walking to the beach (although its a 2 minute walk) just to take a few hits from the L is becoming not worth it. Bout to just take a tolerance break for no reason.

What kind? Is it the portable one? I always wanted to get one but its hard to pick one. The low end $100ish type are unreliable according to reviews and spending $400 on a smoking device is not wavey. But sneaking around, walking to the beach (although its a 2 minute walk) just to take a few hits from the L is becoming not worth it. Bout to just take a tolerance break for no reason.

I'd enjoy boobies more than rubies 
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Was the Buu saga the last DBZ saga? I never watched GT but that was the last saga I remember seeing
Yup. Cell Saga> All though. Buu wasnt even a cool bad guy minus Super Buu. Kid Buu was the worst, just running around blowing up stuff for no reason. Cell was G, Cell had motives, Cell manipulated people, Cell talked.
Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by omgitswes

Was the Buu saga the last DBZ saga? I never watched GT but that was the last saga I remember seeing

The Buu Saga was the end of Goku's Journey...  Nothing EVER happened after that
Soooooo GIRLS. This show is basically White People Problems... right?
Yup as far as I'm concerned DBGT doesnt exist. Girls is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 though watch it.

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

if this years Dreamteam traveled back in time, and entered the 1992 olympics... they would literally SMASH the 92 dream team (magic, bird, and drexler were old bones... laettner? cmon son)
LOL WHAT

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

Once again your avi delivers. I approve of your taste.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Chicago 10s came in the mail today. I never got a shipping confirmation so I was kinda worried but they showed up so now I'm like
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

fresh out of surgery 
pimp.gif
Glad to hear it went well, what did you go in for?

Originally Posted by macbk

Saw Rock Of Ages last night, and I thoroughly enjoyed it
pimp.gif
. Definitely exceeded my expectations. Cast was awesome, Cruise was wild
roll.gif

Also, I have now fallen in love with Julliane Hough. Like, I would do unspeakable things just to hold her pinky, it's that serious.

9bd1baeb19b4982394035549e8623082.png
THIS!! I was 'mirin the whooooooole movie 
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

The movie was actually pretty good, I enjoyed it as much as the actual show I saw last summer back in NYC. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by M4rioL

Originally Posted by cs02132

Does anybody remember the name of that series of computer games from the late 90s to early 2000s where you were underwater in the sea? I remember one part you had to get the conti shells from somewhere

Just popped into my head today and i cant remember
mad.gif
was it animated or PG rated? first thing that came to my mind was Freddi Fish

MOTHER $*#%%% FREDDI FISH
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

THANK YOU that was killing me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I ordered some kicks from PYS, and they were supposed to come today. INSTEAD I got an email saying that my address was incomplete (I order from PYS) all the time, and the shoes will be shipped back to the sender. Now I'm just waiting on my refund, I hope they are speedy in that process, since they were damn quick to take it out of my account.

anybody else have an experience like mine?

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Does the smell go away quick? And does it burn quicker? A blunt is so relaxin if its the same feelin ill cop 1 asap

3 year old son accidentally dropped the toilet seat on his you know what....
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
  Was screaming in pain and I came over ASAP from next room to check it out and it was dark purple... no joke... I felt so bad for the kid and nothing I could do- at first I thought it was bleeding, but then realized it was just bruised badly so I held him in my lap and he put frozen peas on it..... Cannot imagine how badly that hurt, fortunately he is better today and bruising seems to be down a bit.  Toilet seat definitely won that battle.

Originally Posted by Bryscooplaygrifhold

3 year old son accidentally dropped the toilet seat on his you know what....
embarassed.gif
sick.gif
  Was screaming in pain and I came over ASAP from next room to check it out and it was dark purple... no joke... I felt so bad for the kid and nothing I could do- at first I thought it was bleeding, but then realized it was just bruised badly so I held him in my lap and he put frozen peas on it..... Cannot imagine how badly that hurt, fortunately he is better today and bruising seems to be down a bit.  Toilet seat definitely won that battle.

Poor kid

Originally Posted by newmoanyuh

tired.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I'm taking an accounting class and MS Word class so I feel your pain
wink.gif
teaching summer school classes > taking summer school classes
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

article-1123133-031CE7B9000005DC-740_468x376.jpg

God of War 3 or Arkham City? Picking up a new game for the summer so which is better? And is it necessary to play Arkham Asylum before i play Arkham city?

to dude asking about a vape,i purchased a magic flight launch box recently after being on a 3 year break from the herb.

its great for me (a lightweight lol),but i wouldn't reccommend it for someone who smokes alot.

as far as the smell unless you blew the vapor directly into someones face they would never know you vaped. Its gone within seconds.

wake and bakes are a pleasure my frient 
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom