the thread about nothing...

:rofl:

tumblr_mnvytzbTls1qhhr0wo1_500.gif

:lol: :lol: :lol:

hes outside

Bring it :lol:

It was some middle aged dude :lol: I sorta cut him off by accident and he took exception to it so he caught up to me and went side by side to me and was yelling **** at me. I just laughed and tried to maintain the side by side exchange we were having. Then the dude tried to hit the breaks and let me pass him but I slowed down with him, and pointed and laughed. Dude wouldn't look at me any more so I honked, made him look then made the gun fingers and sped off :lol: :lol: :lol:

I actually thought about just following him and have him repeat what he was trying to yell at me but I had to make my check out appointment for my apartment :frown:

Last edited by a moderator:
This lady I work with is super weird and antisocial. She goes around the office saying weird things, usually "pizza" or "chesseburger" in a funny voice. She just walked by me and said "meow", which is pretty common from her :lol:

Whut? Does she have some sort of condition?

Coming home from the game last night, I saw this girl texting and swerving while driving and it really pissed me off. So I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

.52 until 9 pm.

I win. :D

Dat struggle. It too knows me sometimes...

I made gun fingers at some fool who tried to out road rage me

Taught him a good lesson :lol:

Reminds me of that episode of Entourage where Drama lost it with the golf club :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Just seen someone at the gym sniff some girls seat after she got up
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Man, I don't even...that's some creep ****, and this is coming from a part time creep :lol:

:wow: :wow: :wow:

Just seen someone at the gym sniff some girls seat after she got up
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
you go to the same gym as thadocta?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom