the thread about nothing...

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

I know this argument won't go anywhere but serious question. Do you guys believe someone (not necessarily Lebron) needs as much if not more rings to be better than MJ?

btw the previous statement was just trolling.

Robert Horry has more, he's not better.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I know this argument won't go anywhere but serious question. Do you guys believe someone (not necessarily Lebron) needs as much if not more rings to be better than MJ?

Bill Russell has 11 rings.. Is he better than Jordan?

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Thoughts on old women with really nice cakes?
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

whats to think about???

age dont matter

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

Originally Posted by color me green

I just ate a chicken burrito with no rice and now my stomach is acting up 
embarassed.gif
if you are at work... I am expecting a funny doo-doo story in 10 min...
So I was in my work's bathroom handling my business, until the automatic censored lights went off.
I had to wipe in the dark.... IN THE DARK!
mad.gif

The thing is this.  You need the rings, and you need to impact the basketball as a whole. 
Jordan doesn't have the most rings...but his impact on the game was insane. As I type this he has grown men shooting their socks into a laundry basket sayin "JORDAAAN!"

It will take that physical impact in the actual game, and to basketball as a whole, before he can be seen as better than Jordan. 

But first he'll have to get past 

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Bill Russell has 11 rings.. Is he better than Jordan?
That was my point. I purposely said 4 rings and that's what got highlighted and laughed at. 
laugh.gif
 Rings don't mean everything but overall I do think LJ can potentially be better than MJ but most people will be on that "MJ has more rings" tip. 

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

The thing is this.  You need the rings, and you need to impact the basketball as a whole. 
Jordan doesn't have the most rings...but his impact on the game was insane. As I type this he has grown men shooting their socks into a laundry basket sayin "JORDAAAN!"

It will take that physical impact in the actual game, and to basketball as a whole, before he can be seen as better than Jordan. 

Kobe-Bryant.jpg
I need to hit the gym
sick.gif

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Definitely agreed. But we can deny LJ hasn't made a huge impact as well. From his on the court game to his kicks, etc

i think Kobe is better than Jordan

Spoiler [+]
[JayZ] come and get mmmeeeeeee[/JayZ]

Could you really imagine someone better than Jordan? I mean really think about.

That person would have to be 90% from the field for his entire career.

Lebron's size and speed + Jordan's J and killer instinct = The universe is not ready.

Eiddy is spot on. MJ is not only engrained into basketball history but pop culture history. Something that Lebron will never be able to do.
No matter how much Lebron tries he won't ever surpass the god. Lebron is a spectacular basketball player and will go down as one of the
greats but he just isn't the complete package that MJ was.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Spoiler [+]
kobe.gif

Spoiler [+]
http://gifwall.net/gif/kobebryantwhatthe****.gif

Originally Posted by CJ863

Eiddy is spot on. MJ is not only engrained into basketball history but pop culture history. Something that Lebron will never be able to do.
No matter how much Lebron tries he won't ever surpass the god. Lebron is a spectacular basketball player and will go down as one of the

Boy stop. See this is what I'm talking about MJ fans won't allow LJ to be that guy. 

Originally Posted by RetroSan

Spoiler [+]
I would really like someone to support this argument.
I would like to know in what way Kobe is better? SRSly

Statistically?

Impact?

Rings?

Boy stop. See this is what I'm talking about MJ fans won't allow LJ to be that guy. 

Because he's not. He maybe the closest we're gonna get to it this generation, but he's not that guy.

THERE WILL NEVER, EVER BE ANOTHER MICHAEL JORDAN.

Kobe-Bryant.jpg

Kobe is the closet thing to being Jordan..

Because he's not. He maybe the closest we're gonna get to it this generation, but he's not that guy.

there will never ever be another lebron.

I didn't say he'd be another MJ, I said he can POTENTIALLY be better than MJ. 

I'm soooo tempted to jump into the Kobe, MJ, Lebron argument. But I won't. It's a reason he's called the God(in terms of playing). I think that settles it, and everything else will fall into place.

Someone will be better. 
They said the same when Pele played...the same when Maradona was around...then Ronaldo...now there's Messi and CR7. 

Evolution happens; there will be someone greater than Jordan. 

Back
Top Bottom