the thread about nothing...

"I just want some ****" - Pandora from Baby Boy...
I woulda smash her thick !%$...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanref

^^iYen I know its ashy larry in your avy but for some reason it makes me think of future Lebron if he never won a championship
laugh.gif

And Broken Wings is
pimp.gif

Just listend to In the air tonight and Losing my religion....forgot how good those songs were

Love this thread
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
roll.gif

Hell yeah. Mr. Mister is
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

Do you like 80s music? If so what are some of your favs.?
Here are some of mine:

WELL
it is a weeping and a moaning and a gashing of teeth
it is a weeping and a moaning and a gashing of teeth
it is a weep comes to my sound which is the champion sound

My homies girl is way too touchy feely for my liking, especially when shes drinking. To the point that im asking if shes gonna be there. !+@* is wild inappropriate but he lets it rock
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

My homies girl is way too touchy feely for my liking, especially when shes drinking. To the point that im asking if shes gonna be there. !+@* is wild inappropriate but he lets it rock
30t6p3b.gif

If its to that point, let him know he needs to regulate it, it's gonna get to a point where somethings gonna happen and nothing will end well for all parties involved, ones of my mans females was the same way, till she sat on someone's lap, and he felt some type of way about because he had low key envy of the dude who's lap she was sitting on, HUGE blowout / fight from it.

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif
If its to that point, let him know he needs to regulate it, it's gonna get to a point where somethings gonna happen and nothing will end well for all parties involved, ones of my mans females was the same way, till she sat on someone's lap, and he felt some type of way about because he had low key envy of the dude who's lap she was sitting on, HUGE blowout / fight from it.
This.
Mangudai your homie must be one secure and confident dude to let his girl get all touchy/feely on dudes like that in his face 
laugh.gif
 Like MMG said one of these days she could be doing it to some guy he low key hates and that situation gonna get outta control

Originally Posted by Lpheat22

Originally Posted by ROBPZEE612

Hilarious when skip kept stuttering whenever Cuban asked him a basketball question, at the end when he asked what schemes Okc was using Skip was so damn lost, he did the whole I'll talk louder then you to win this argument deal lmao
And this is why Skip Bayless is disgusting and need not ever have a platform again.  Aside from being an idiot that preys on players, he really doesn't even know the game.

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, I cant tell if it bothers him or not. For example, the first time we went out and we met her and she was doing what she does he declared that it didn't bother him at all. The last time we went out we all had drinks and she dove in and started drinking from my straw
alien.gif
. He was obviously bothered and I proceeded to throw the straw out. Then later that night when we're leaving she kisses my other homeboy on both cheeks. When its my turn she does the same then kisses her finger and put it to my lips
30t6p3b.gif
I shouldn't of let it happen but honestly I didn't even realize what she was doing. There's other ++*# too but im already writing a novel here. I'm going to pull him to the side I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way..I think I'll leave the part about him wifing a skeez out of it.

Originally Posted by MMG

30t6p3b.gif

The thing is, I cant tell if it bothers him or not. For example, the first time we went out and we met her and she was doing what she does he declared that it didn't bother him at all. The last time we went out we all had drinks and she dove in and started drinking from my straw
alien.gif
. He was obviously bothered and I proceeded to throw the straw out. Then later that night when we're leaving she kisses my other homeboy on both cheeks. When its my turn she does the same then kisses her finger and put it to my lips
30t6p3b.gif
I shouldn't of let it happen but honestly I didn't even realize what she was doing. There's other ++*# too but im already writing a novel here. I'm going to pull him to the side I just hope he doesn't take it the wrong way..I think I'll leave the part about him wifing a skeez out of it.

alien.gif

tell that man asap, and if he takes it the wrong way, shame on him, but a JO should know her place, if hes trying to wife one and turn her into a house wife, it isnt working

I need to get down with this thread....it's so off the wall and there's so many things going on at once.

Like I go to sleep and it's 10 pages I gotta go through in the mornin'

Back
Top Bottom