the thread about nothing...

i hate fools that drive mini coopers

they seem to think they have the privilege of cutting anyone off and can fit into any open spot on the road especially on the freeway

Originally Posted by NycPosite

Ran out of kit kats but oh well

eyes.gif
you lucky sob.....veins full of jelly right now

a few pages back someone posted about space jam, i have the full movie display from 1996 still in my basement. its huge, the green monstar character is almost 7 feet tall alone. never seen another one like it since

@jbpkickz real life I got a dance by her at kod on my bday lol..When I first saw her I thought she was nicki minaj no bull I was slapped from drinking hen,mojitos, and tequilla..I tried to slip some fingers in lol..but she ended up getting mad at me because I slapped her @ss to hard lol..I left a handprint on her cheek..I thought I did the right thing considering I left rolex before that and this stripper kept tellin me to slap her @ss harder and harder....oh yea for the record her @ss is fake but up close it is crazy compared to her body

While I am on the subject of adult entertainers I met Courtney Cumz last week

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

i hate fools that drive mini coopers

they seem to think they have the privilege of cutting anyone off and can fit into any open spot on the road especially on the freeway
eek.gif
This is exactly how I feel.

Originally Posted by haddix

Griffin reveal or Incase slider?
iPhone 4.
Suggestions?
The griffin reveal looks better to me.
If you're in need of longer battery life, look for a battery case or a portable battery charger.

Originally Posted by BishopStrongBow

Bout to go on a date with this broad I been trying to pipe since I was 17.....

Asked her if she wanted to drink she replied with " Yes
wink.gif
"

NT FAM....It's going DOWN tonight I'm bout to rufie this scrag!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

868863_o.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by odog24

Originally Posted by scshift

I see a lot of cute girls driving VW Jettas. Like whenever I see a Jetta Mk5, 75% of the time an attractive girl is driving it, and typically the white color.
trruuu.
last week almost hit a car staring at some mass 
laugh.gif

almost "crashed up his whip, lookin back at a B!!!!"
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

I draw blanks when trying to explain to the older (white) women at my job about the waves in my hair

It's funny how fascinated they are
laugh.gif
this but I have dreads. so many damn questions.

lady called me El Guapo after talking about my dreads for like 6 straight minutes a couple days ago
laugh.gif

CAN ANYONE EDIT THIS TO OUR NORMAL AVY SIZE (length and width) AND ALSO MAKE IT FIT THE AVY LIMIT?

a3a26be6c9e42871eef6167ca927a0d69afd1a99_r.gif

my wife walks in the room, turns on the netflix and says "I want to finally see what's the big deal with 'Glee'"...  I look outside and the weather is great, so I hit up the yard and trim some hedges, trees, and rake the yard instead while she watches...
I come back in two hours later, and she is still watching...  I jump on NT and I can hear the Glee version of "Gold digger" blasting from the room 
indifferent.gif

Wifey walks in and says "sorry, but it looks like we are going to be watching this show for the next couple nights before we go to bed"...  I look at her, with the most serious look and say "I love you, but f#$@ that... I am not watching a show with such blasphemy on it... How dare they disrespect Yeezus"

She is legitimately mad at me right now for not giving the show a chance 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 (and thinks I am serious about the Kanye thing)

I am not giving in on this one... **#$ Glee sonnn

jay-z-getthatforme.gif

Yeezus? *high fives* Lmfao Friends is actually bearable, but Glee smh.
Just got my lease notice...idk if I should move back home or stay up here.

Back
Top Bottom