hsalem on the mastersystem playin streets of rage
gllahone stays rustlin jimmies like a monkey in a cage
shoefreakbaby always last to comment on the page

BARS!!!!

take all my reps

bilbosh is that dude

:smokin

[quote name="beh235" url="/t/329154/the-thread-about-nothing/148260#]

It's been awhile since the last time I stayed in on a Saturday night, I don't even know what to watch on TV.

I hate going out here, not unless I have to go :lol:

I normally don't go out a lot anymore, but ice been on some other **** past few months, looking for something I'm not going to find in the street.[/quote]

I feel you.

Wallace!

Rob, you don't play huh? A little yellowing and you run? :lol:

My man bilbo bars over there, I see you :lol:

take all my reps

bilbosh is that dude

smokin.gif
All that typing he deserved it

My coworker told me "how about i come over there and beat your Haitian ***." Why? Because he had to answer back to back calls from customers because I was on my break and refused to log on to the phones and help him out. Didn't feel like helping him of all people because he is notorious for going on break when **** hits the fan. Deep down inside I wanted to **** him up. I had to think about my responsibilities and that hurt. I know I **** him up too. He was most likely drunk. I sent an email to management and told them I'd like it to be addressed accordingly. i still wanna kick his ***. :smh:
Call Centers
sick.gif

. Worst job ever and theres always one giant Ahole working there ALWAYS. How many calls do you average a day? I imagine a lot since fantasy sports is well... fantasy sports. Do you guys have to log your calls?

I've work there for nearly 3 years. He's been fired before and begged for his job back. The reason calls have been picking up is because we're taking calls for the Big Brother tv show and there has been some issues with the online feed. We don't have to log the calls. He's just a 35 year old alcoholic loser who rather work for a sports company making half as much as he'd probably make with his nuclear medicine degree and leech off of his parents.

here's the loser http://florida.arrests.org/Arrests/Avery_Jackson_3474011/

First time I've heard of someone getting fired and brought back.. being laid off and brought back is normal but firing and bringing back is unusual.. he must be a good BSer

Last edited:
Biblo how could you forget to mention, the Orwellian apprentice?/ facts inserted in my sentences/but it's no a time for repentance/

Lost time, lost minds, observe from the sidelines, speak opinions as if it's concrete, but in reality they float by, not grounded, for instance/

Black mission aborted, when the fetus is sorted, away from those recessive, blue eyes, conspire reckless, to see our demise/

Catch it, a 22 is not enough protection/ A Jew in high places could infect the lower settings/ socioeconomic, my political thoughts in bondage/

Far from paying homage, I pay the five percent tax, speak to those Godless/ No marksman without proper aim can haunt this/ 

No sniper without a scope could launch it, could a feeble mind defeat the man minus his intelligence, which is his gauntlet?/

I read several threads and break the string of nonsense/ I write to bless beats, like a preacher for profit, every week for a dollar/

But is his sermon honest? Is his congregation in tune with all that needs to be accomplished?/ or is he self gratifying for worthless honor/

Rocking a robe,  but really a monster/ the globe's in need of light, where melanated beings are still dying for spite/ 

First time I've heard of someone getting fired and brought back.. being laid off and brought back is normal but firing and bringing back is unusual.. he must be a good BSer

He's a temp so they 'laid him' off but everyone knew it was because of his performance. He would begged managers threw AIM daily and they gave him a chance.

Biblo how could you forget to mention, the Orwellian apprentice?/ facts inserted in my sentences/but it's no a time for repentance/

Lost time, lost minds, observe from the sidelines, speak opinions as if it's concrete, but in reality they float by, not grounded, for instance/

Black mission aborted, when the fetus is sorted, away from those recessive, blue eyes, conspire reckless, to see our demise/

Catch it, a 22 is not enough protection/ A Jew in high places could infect the lower settings/ socioeconomic, my political thoughts in bondage/

Far from paying homage, I pay the five percent tax, speak to those Godless/ No marksman without proper aim can haunt this/ 

No sniper without a scope could launch it, could a feeble mind defeat the man minus his intelligence, which is his gauntlet?/

I read several threads and break the string of nonsense/ I write to bless beats, like a preacher for profit, every week for a dollar/

But is his sermon honest? Is his congregation in tune with all that needs to be accomplished?/ or is he self gratifying for worthless honor/

Rocking a robe,  but really a monster/ the globe's in need of light, where melanated beings are still dying for spite/ 
gllahone stays rustlin jimmies like a monkey in a cage

So, I was awake all night to line up for the 4s. Didn't get home until 10 this morning. Went to sleep and woke up at 8 PM... Now I don't know how I'm going to sleep at all tonight... :smh:

You need to learn how to drive young lady :lol:

I think blue might want to move out upon graduation :lol:
My driving test is scheduled for next thursday....I am screwed :lol:
you can learn how to drive in like a day or two right? :lol:

don't forget to make two

woah hold up now :lol: you didn't even hmu :smh:

I gotta be engaged first before my parents would let me move out of the house :lol:

newmoanyuh you don't drive? :wow:

no, didn't have a reason to

Last edited:
You need to learn how to drive young lady :lol:

I think blue might want to move out upon graduation :lol:
I gotta be engaged first before my parents would let me move out of the house :lol:

newmoanyuh you don't drive? :wow:

What kind of wizardry is that? It's 2013. That's crazy, what if you're like 33 and don't find the right guy?

I would have taught you how to drive newmoanyuh, I'm pretty good

Back
Top Bottom