the thread about nothing...

i bet you were the kid that would snitch after one joke because you couldn't handle it. Ol sensitive *** boy.

i hate people like you.
yao-ming-rage-face-photo-u21.jpg

I have been AWOL, and for that I apologize...

any pics of the boxes received yet? :nerd:

I got mine, and it is insanely awesome... will post pics tomorrow... :smokin

Apparently now a days if you have a different opinion than someone you're automatically ignorant or racist no matter how reasonable the opinion might be.
eyes.gif

dudes get on NT and and try to be something they're not, i see right through it.

a ************ like me act the same way 25/8...

Nicolas jaar >> TAN >> God >> Jezus christ

Last edited:
People get emotionally invested in something for the time being and get defensive about it.

In a weeks time everyone in the social networking universe is gonna find their next cause to get worked up about and move on.

People only care wen they see other people caring.
Yep, the media giant continues to feed the people, any violence stemming from these events can have some responsibility placed on the media outlets, CNN, FoxNews, MSNBC.

You liked it? :smokin

LOVED it... NYC marathon bell earned a spot on one of the shelves in the cave that has other random tiny memorabilia items (kickoff tee from a pro bowl, golf ball from a pga event, game used gloves from a bowl game, etc)

You liked it? :smokin

LOVED it... NYC marathon bell earned a spot on one of the shelves in the cave that has other random tiny memorabilia items (kickoff tee from a pro bowl, golf ball from a pga event, game used gloves from a bowl game, etc)

Hell yeah, who doesn't need more cowbell?! :lol:

It's a tampon!!!!!!

Isn't there a TAN'er on her period right now :nerd:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom