the thread about nothing...

can someone give me a quick lesson on why raw denim is better than a $50 pair of levis?? I am really clueless on the rationale why, and always have been curious :nerd:
Its like a blank canvas for distress marks created from tons of wear. instead of buying jeans pre-distressed/sandblasted, you can create your own fadez based on the way you walk, sit, cycle, thrust etc

so from this

to this:

dragon domo or dojo or something like that

can someone give me a quick lesson on why raw denim is better than a $50 pair of levis?? I am really clueless on the rationale why, and always have been curious :nerd:
Its like a blank canvas for distress marks created from tons of wear. instead of buying jeans pre-distressed/sandblasted, you can create your own fadez based on the way you walk, sit, cycle, thrust etc

so from this

to this:

dragon domo or dojo or something like that

My nudies turn 6 this year :smokin

I miss my baby nephew. :frown: I want to babysit but I'm terrified to hold him because he's so small and fragile... I dont wanna drop the little man. :frown:

Obviously I'm not ready to be a mom. :lol: though I do want my own babies when the time is right.

Cool story bro.

Tell us again.

:rofl: jerk

Putting jeans in freezer? :stoneface:

bro.  This new generation is on some whole new ****

Agreed.

wait... explain why yall freeze your pants ?

you're not supposed to wash them, putting them in the freezer kills the bacteria associated with odor

That's illogical to me, guess I'm an old man in that regard. Oh well *shrugs*

That's just...nevermind :lol:

My nudies turn 6 this year :smokin

pics :nerd:

Pics don't do them justice, they look great in the sunlight. This is 6 years of off and non, non committed wear. Haven't gotten to wear them in salt water yet. And I don't put them in the freezer :lol:

Laundry room lighting sucks. They were damn near black when I got them.

But here ye go.

ibeDn6MkEdtAJ2.jpg

iiq2NBNDExUrf.jpg

^ jenna marbles is so whack

Sleazy, your nudies still look really fresh besides the coloring, mine looks way more distressed, I think it's because I am wear them for a weeks at a time :lol:

I plan on just wearing them all fall/winter. I need dem honeycombs, b.

Longest stretch for me was 2 weeks straight :lol:

I wonder if i'll be able to wear my ugg boots during my clinicals this fall :nerd: :nerd:

I'm usually good at booking hotels.........................

but anyone got tips on how to get a good price at a Double Tree :nerd:

I plan on just wearing them all fall/winter. I need dem honeycombs, b.

Longest stretch for me was 2 weeks straight :lol:

that's when I wear them the most too, and it's only cold for a month in Texas :lol: so it's jeans + leather jacket + boots or leggings and a bunch of layers :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom