the thread about nothing...

my weekend in LA is over 
sick.gif
frown.gif

There is a fly in my house and it is annoying the **** out of me! I can not catch this little ************ >: >: >: >:

Aye grizzly I gotta be at work in 4 hours...

I swear this my last one...

nthat.gif

Just finished up my paper too. 

That is complete and utter BS.

shouldve read the directions carefully. it happens to me all the time when i try to rush through exams :smh: :smh:

i need to get on jeopardy. one of my lifes dreams, been watching since i was a kid. im 800% sure i would destroy the competition and make bank. video game history as a final jeopardy category? GAME OVER (pun intended)

my man :smokin

Just got back from the E.R. and my little brother is fine :smokin
He might be developing pneumonia but some antibiotics will do the trick.

Met some cool girls there to . .... as seen on TAY

When I got home though.. my neighbor was outside .... with his flash light.. in his carport... at 3:30 in the morning. Weird. It just happened to be when we got home .. :nerd:

"That's when you know you've found somebody really special. When you can just shut the hell up for a minute and comfortably share a silence "

:pimp:

r.i.p wht. heat wave crazy.

Last edited:
That is complete and utter BS.

shouldve read the directions carefully. it happens to me all the time when i try to rush through exams :smh: :smh:

i need to get on jeopardy. one of my lifes dreams, been watching since i was a kid. im 800% sure i would destroy the competition and make bank. video game history as a final jeopardy category? GAME OVER (pun intended)

my man :smokin
Lol what? There's A second definition for rake? I couldn't go on jeopardy the stuff they ask you about is too obscure I'd end up like Tyrone.

If I was to ever get in family feud man......

Last edited:
Long shot but did any of you attend the wwf over the limit PPV back in may 1999? Or know anyone who saw Owen Harts fall?

My weekend was horrible...it flew by....left for work friday at 5am...got home at 8pm....had a couple drinks with a friend and passed out at 11...saturday party hopped...went out to the bar at 12:30 ish ran into the ex...she was all touchy feely in public :smh: asking who the girls i was with were being a B to them, but was holding my hand huggin on me and what not to piss off the other girls i was with i guess :smh: :smh: :smh:

B's gonna B

Eff this weekend....next weekend will be better....it better be

Salute LOT,

It's Monday and a heatwave and I got mad **** to do today :stoneface: . Hopefully I'll see something pic worthy on the day but I doubt it. Still happy my person liked my BAN. I still haven't gotten mine but oh well. Let's get this hot *** week started....

Salute LOT,

It's Monday and a heatwave and I got mad **** to do today
indifferent.gif
. Hopefully I'll see something pic worthy on the day but I doubt it. Still happy my person liked my BAN. I still haven't gotten mine but oh well. Let's get this hot *** week started....
TAN doesnt not send gifts so you have nothing to worry about. This isnt the secret santa thread

Salute LOT,

It's Monday and a heatwave and I got mad **** to do today :stoneface: . Hopefully I'll see something pic worthy on the day but I doubt it. Still happy my person liked my BAN. I still haven't gotten mine but oh well. Let's get this hot *** week started....

TAN doesnt not send gifts so you have nothing to worry about. This isnt the secret santa thread

Cool..cool..

Back
Top Bottom